The Prophecy League Challenges

Kill Atziri 100x? Haha sounds fun!
Mirror of Kalandra?
Nice challenges, cant wait to play the league.
I would very much like to see the expression on the face of those, who cried about Zana level 8 challenge to be removed.

p.p. Kill Voll 1200 times party name sounds fun anyway
Last edited by BlueArrow on May 31, 2016, 2:28:33 AM
I think you have an extra "0" in the last challenge. Re check please
kill Voll 1200 times, why?

Other than that, looks cool challenges
I really enjoy the direction you took the league challenges here and in Petranus league. With these even the more casual players like me (only around 800 hours played or so :) ) can complete around ~20 or so without extensive party play, insane luck or tons of real money transactions. Also the challenges were fun in Petranus and these seem to be equally enjoyable.
40/40 incoming :)

!hype
I'll take killing Atziri 100 times over Zana 8 any day. Great set of challenges overall! :D
Looking forward for 40/40. :>

As you are aware, I was very vocal about previous challenges being bad. These are pretty well made - they need a lot of grinding, but you can see yourself progressing. It is not just "get lucky and maybe complete it in 2 minutes, but you can also grind it for 2 months and not get it", but it involved dedication in completing them. Thus making them a challenge to complete.

10/10.

I can only hope 6-linking will be made in similar manner (entropy system), soon. Spending 2k Fusings, and feeling you're in the same place you were before you started is shitty - as shitty as doing Lab 300 times, and not getting that damn Aura Enchant you need to the challenge.

Ps.

"
Draugo wrote:
I really enjoy the direction you took the league challenges here and in Petranus league. With these even the more casual players like me (only around 800 hours played or so :) ) can complete around ~20 or so without extensive party play, insane luck or tons of real money transactions. Also the challenges were fun in Petranus and these seem to be equally enjoyable.

Thanks for casual RMT accusations. .___>
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on May 31, 2016, 2:25:05 AM
finally no Zana Lvl 8 Grind.
THANKS !!

was always a pain in the butt to have
laggy EU / US mixed parties .

hyperinooooo ekss dee

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info