The Prophecy League Challenges

"
Clig wrote:
Though you'll grind one way or another, 99% of players won't get 300maps from bosses, izaro don't drop maps, not saw maps from atziri and voll, but them has another timeconsuming grind challenge. Something like 1of5 maps gives you a map from boss. Usually u get 0 maps from boss, some times you get 2, tier doesn't matter.

10min - 1 not very quick and not slow map run
300*5=1500maps * 10min/each= 15000min / 60min/h=250 hours of non-stop map farming in 10min/map pace, not including other time consuming challenges. 250 hours it's 32 days of 8h/d farm time. My pace is around 12min/map 8h/d plus i don't grind all the time, plus other boss grind challenge, that makes near two months grind without considering other challenges. Challenge for those who love to grind, not to play game, i guess. Buying expensive uniques was way better than understanding that you'll never do some challenge. And, i guess again, ggg will nerf that challenge quickly enough.

Very true. The 40 challenges seems unobtainable for possibly 99% of the PoE population.

In fact the last 7 are total grind fests, taking way too much time for a casual, let alone even a regular 3 or 4 hour a day gamer. And the last 12 I'll probably never get to in the short time frame of a 3-4 month long league. It took me 7 months to hit 90 with my first character, because I can only play may be an hour a day or so.

Still, more power to those who can do this. I couldn't even imagine how much grinding it's going to take to get 40 in Prophecy.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Might try going for 24 or just skipping the whole league, i don't really have that much time for grind
Can I kill Voll with different heroes? Probably no, but it will be perfectly OK task this way for HC league.
Last edited by humanhello on Jun 3, 2016, 9:45:01 AM
In the past challenges were across character so I would say yes.
Took a 2 year break, but I'm back.
wonder how many years it will take to complete (not all) challenges :) haha
i don't think about risk much.,if you gotta run.,you've gotta run..^_^
awesome!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info