The Prophecy League Challenges

Most reasonable list to date. There's now a 10% chance instead of .00001% chance of me actually ever getting 36/40.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
BlueArrow wrote:
I would very much like to see the expression on the face of those, who cried about Zana level 8 challenge to be removed.

I'm one of those, who hated leveling Zana to lvl 8, can't do that - as i play solo. So grind challenges... sounds ok for me :)
This is insanely grindy. It feels so wrong, but I *love* it...
If I played this league it looks like 15-20 would be all I could complete...
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
These are overall better than a level 8 zana grind but only because you don't need to rely on other people to do it, some are still shit and blatantly aimed at softcore, 100 atziri kills? Ye, rather just not bother. The worst though is 300 maps from map bosses, do people even do 300 maps to get to level 100 nowadays? Must take at least a thousand for the challenge.
Last edited by oBLACKIECHANo on May 31, 2016, 2:34:05 AM
Finally no zana 8 challenge. Thank you.
Actually this league challenges sounds fun. They are deffinitely the best so far as I can remember. OK, OK I played only talisman and perandus, but I got that shiny perandus portal.
And Off course we did not get Zana again. Because one of the announced prophecies Zana is probably too easy and everybody getting to lvl. 8 this league...
Very reasonable list, even the last one is very doable by anyone.

For the Voll kills, just rush directly to Voll and you also get a chance at tha Brittle Emperor card.

Endgame Izaro should be farmable once your build becomes strong after 80.

"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:
The worst though is 300 maps from map bosses, do people even do 300 maps to get to level 100 nowadays? Must take at least a thousand for the challenge.

95-100 alone should be 300 maps.

Plus you're forgetting that many players make more than 1 character. Then we get twin bosses or multiple bosses in some maps.
36! I'll complete the violet set
(Location):PH
Duelist is kylo ren -_-
now always for hardcore\softcore will be the same rewards?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info