The Prophecy League Challenges

24 will be a piece of cake
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Marxone wrote:

Carrot cake? Cheesecake?
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Marxone wrote:

Carrot cake? Cheesecake?
Aunt Petunia's turnip beer-cake ;)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
That last one is nuts lol, holy cow...
ok!
These challenges are actually interesting this time :3 Might even go for full completion this time.
Looking forward to this. First league for me with what seems like a good number of obtainable challenges. Some of the grind is way too time intensive for my casual gaming schedule, but best of luck to those who have that time.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Jun 1, 2016, 10:41:46 AM
Though you'll grind one way or another, 99% of players won't get 300maps from bosses, izaro don't drop maps, not saw maps from atziri and voll, but them has another timeconsuming grind challenge. Something like 1of5 maps gives you a map from boss. Usually u get 0 maps from boss, some times you get 2, tier doesn't matter.

10min - 1 not very quick and not slow map run
300*5=1500maps * 10min/each= 15000min / 60min/h=250 hours of non-stop map farming in 10min/map pace, not including other time consuming challenges. 250 hours it's 32 days of 8h/d farm time. My pace is around 12min/map 8h/d plus i don't grind all the time, plus other boss grind challenge, that makes near two months grind without considering other challenges. Challenge for those who love to grind, not to play game, i guess. Buying expensive uniques was way better than understanding that you'll never do some challenge. And, i guess again, ggg will nerf that challenge quickly enough.
kewl I will make it to 24 challenges like in Perandus

Open unique strong box....lel. I found 2 in 3 years of gameplay lmao
Glowing green mouse cursor plz.
nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info