Why Poe is becoming PAY TO WIN GAME - free discusion

"
Pyrokar wrote:
Yup, i've already gotten more than the regular amount of tabs, so i've already payed to gain that advantage. It seems to me though that people are forgeting how it is when only using 4. For those i say go and read the thread i linked in the previous page.

And as perq said, stuff like Div cards and essences don't make things any better. New players are very pressured to buy tabs nowadays, which wasn't the case in the past.

Poe started very good on the p2w scale and it's getting worse and worse. Chris run a survey the first days of essence league to ask if people were willing to pay money for an essence tab. If that's not an eye opener, then i don't know what is.

Ok, so now that i've proven that i am not lying. Do you guys require anything else to open your eyes? If not then we can all agree that there is considerable buyable advantage through stash tabs. Some people call it pay2win, some don't. New players will most definitely be affected by the stash tab pressure introduced as of late. It's not like when we old timers started where the forum and 4 tabs were enough for everything.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Nov 1, 2016, 7:48:42 AM
The model is perfect. You can play through the entire game and do some mapping for free. Basically you can decide if you really like the game...like spend hundreds of hours like. If it at that point you envision yourself grinding, you buy a set of premium tabs. If it is still working out for you, buy another set and a currency tab when they are on sale. That's more than enough to compete at the highest level. Now you have paid 40 or 50 bucks and can play the game forever with FREE expansions.

I have 96 tabs. I used to fill them with junk. Now every league since 2.0, 70+ stay empty and that is with having to store more maps, div cards, essences etc.
Nah. Not really.
./popcorn !

Note: Running a company and making a game is obviously free, let's not sell something most people will want at some stage if they so decide to play the game for a long time (lol).
"
Pyrokar wrote:

You are right. Stash tabs are like permanent xp pots and currency gains. Buy once, use forever. It's completely different than buying the boosts all the time.

Damn you missed the point hard.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
This thing still on?
I payed for stash tabs, currency tab and some other stuff and I'm still not winning.
Game is clearly not pay to win.
QED.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
is this the same dude who threw the massive tantrum on reddit and bought like 50 reddit accounts (lol) to downvote the entire sub?

what a strange person.
for all mirror items check The Forbidden Trove:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2516760
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Pyrokar wrote:

You are right. Stash tabs are like permanent xp pots and currency gains. Buy once, use forever. It's completely different than buying the boosts all the time.

Damn you missed the point hard.
I woudn't call it missing it. I'd call it expanding on it.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
antilev2 wrote:
is this the same dude who threw the massive tantrum on reddit and bought like 50 reddit accounts (lol) to downvote the entire sub?

what a strange person.

Yo that shit was GOLDEN as fuck.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

GGG sells currency for real money themselves through a 3rd party disguised website

Poe = 100% pay2win if you want

- buy currency for real money
- buy items with said currency
- win the game
ey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info