Why Poe is becoming PAY TO WIN GAME - free discusion

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Define "win" and we'll talk.

Indeed and while you're at it also define how we can "Pay" for this "Win" as well...
Everytime i look in the cash shop i try my best to find things that will make my builds better but all i can seem to find is things to make my build "Look" better..
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
poe is pay to win

to do high content effectively you need to trade, hoard maps, cards, essences

To do this you need stash tabs

Stash tabs cost real money.

Poe is pay to win
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Can we lock it? It's been necroed from 4 months ago with all possible discussion already completed.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Last edited by crystalwitch on Oct 15, 2016, 6:16:33 AM
17 pages after such an original post. The original poster should get an achievement for this!
"
Necromael wrote:
"
ewhennz wrote:
Well it is sure that people with supporter packs have better rng.

My friend bought supporter pack and when started playing, first chance he got skyforth. Not p2w at all

Quality resurrection post.

And my friend bought all donation packs available and won the lottery irl.

Ofc random guy with supporter pack, rushing to the defense. Did you get ur fair share of "luck" after buying it?
Pay to win, nahhh...

I just give my frend tow full stash tabs of items ranging from 8 to 50c a pice, i dont have space and i can not sell for how mach i play so i need space for chaos recepy. Last time i give only some nice uniqs and divination cards now i literaly give all becouse i give up torturing my self with obvious things.
Definilty conviniance im teling you.
Mine wile im grinding 2 days to pay for ower priced item becouse person who selling it can afor stash space indefinitly so he dont give a f abouth how fast he need to sell items.
Im letraly only on armor and weapon scraps on my curency tab becouse that alone take almost 1/3 of stahs tab space all rest converted to chaos and spent, so even hording curency is something i gived up on.

Suporters have long lost sense oh what Vanila expiriance of game is and i understand, i understang GGG. Its not hard to get more tabs for most people but question more is what Vanila experiance GGG whant to give new players considering game have changed a loot and strategy stayed the same.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Oct 15, 2016, 8:40:00 AM
"
ewhennz wrote:
"
Necromael wrote:
"
ewhennz wrote:
Well it is sure that people with supporter packs have better rng.

My friend bought supporter pack and when started playing, first chance he got skyforth. Not p2w at all

Quality resurrection post.

And my friend bought all donation packs available and won the lottery irl.

Ofc random guy with supporter pack, rushing to the defense. Did you get ur fair share of "luck" after buying it?

A few mirrors of kalandra now and then, per temp league. And i 6 link items under10 fusings each.
Spreading salt since 2006
"
kamil1210 wrote :
poe is pay to win

to do high content effectively you need to trade, hoard maps, cards, essences

To do this you need stash tabs

Stash tabs cost real money.

Poe is pay to win

Ya right but they not stopping you to create just 1 account you can have 100 - 4 tabs in each ^^.
Abour better rng when you buy a support pack i would say its a bigest lie or meybe i spend too low money ^^. At the other hand they need money from somewhere to keep servers and company. Nothing is free in this world ;(

ps."All online games are p2w cause you need energy and connection and you paying for it"
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Oct 15, 2016, 12:37:12 PM
Yeah, those guys selling paid cosmetics to other players, those bastards and their paid XP boosters, drop boosters, power and defense boosters, skillbar slots, paid extra entries to dungeons...

Oh, wait...
ur rught
ign thisiseplaner

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info