I'm writing the 2.3.0 bug fix patch notes today

You shouldn't have. They warned you not to and apparently no one listened so they had to disable the option. You can't win lottery race prizes if you delete your character too soon.
Censored.
I'm going to resist the urge to copy-paste into the forum the 2.3.0 note that says not to copy-paste any notes from the 2.3.0 document into the forum.

Spoiler
:)
I'm excited to see the new uniques when the patch notes are finished! I look forward to it and I will forthcoming with my feedback when I am actually on Prophecy to test them out! Until then its nice to get a look at the patch notes in the process of creation!
How about a live twitch stream on the PoE channel? You guys never use it. Might be fun! :)
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
"
Fixed a bug where Cluster Trap and Minefield were only reducing trap or mine damage respectively when they should have been reducing all damage.

That's not a bug though.. The Supports literally say "Reduced TRAP Damage" compared to Multi Traps which says "Less DAMAGE;" it's a nerf, not a bug fix.
It says that because the gem was given the wrong stat. That's the bug.
@Mark_GGG

I was wondering, if you don't mind me asking, do you guys have any specific method for picking which Uniques get 3D art, or their art worked on, next?

Always seems to be such an unusual grouping of Uniques that get updated, and I was thinking that there must be a "Method to the madness", rather than the darts-at-a-board method I'm envisioning.
Anyone else always read the patch notes in Chris's voice? lol :3
People of the gutters, steel your bellies, for the slaughter is at hand!

"
Zephryl wrote:
@Mark_GGG

I was wondering, if you don't mind me asking, do you guys have any specific method for picking which Uniques get 3D art, or their art worked on, next?
No idea, none of that is anything to do with me.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Zephryl wrote:
@Mark_GGG

No idea, none of that is anything to do with me.

This saddens me to my very soul.

Does the, art department I guess?, do they have a person who interacts with the community?
Two thumbs up for all the performance and memory usage improvements!

Appreciated!
Last edited by Cr4v3n on May 29, 2016, 1:50:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info