I'm writing the 2.3.0 bug fix patch notes today

wow RIP Spark.

Also the below sucks...

The experience penalty for higher levels is now slightly higher. The penalty starts taking effect a few levels earlier than it previously did.
"
reliq wrote:

The experience penalty for higher levels is now slightly higher. The penalty starts taking effect a few levels earlier than it previously did.

As a hardcore player I support this D:
R.I.P 4.B.
"
silumit wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
RIP WHIRLING BLADES INDEED!
pfft, only 18% increased attack time
and still no charges
that's not a rip, it is a very slight, almost unnoticeable nerf

18% less attack speed is definitely noticeable (basically if you can WB 5 times right now you would only be able to do it 4 times within the same amount of time) but it will still be used just as if nothing happened, because there's simply no replacement comparable to WB in this game.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
tryhardgg wrote:
"
reliq wrote:

As a hardcore player I support this D:

Why ? You will XP slower in case you didn't understand.
how should the filters be modified to see the item dropped at the end of the trial?
Can you give me an example that "when they should have been reducing all damage" ?

It is not "Allways" Less Damage from 2.2, right?

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
"
Fixed a bug where Cluster Trap and Minefield were only reducing trap or mine damage respectively when they should have been reducing all damage.

That's not a bug though.. The Supports literally say "Reduced TRAP Damage" compared to Multi Traps which says "Less DAMAGE;" it's a nerf, not a bug fix.
It says that because the gem was given the wrong stat. That's the bug.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info