I'm writing the 2.3.0 bug fix patch notes today

"
PathOfBonger wrote:
2:Also do not i repeat.. do NOT remove the bug i found that gives me young and old dialla in act 4. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=605693142 In fact i kind of need your help recreating it. But you can't remove it.

http://imgur.com/4OfQcrX
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Cool stuff!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"Fixed a bug where Animate Weapon and Animate Guardian could bypass range checks if you hold Shift."

Oh boy. I had my doubts about trying an Animate Weapon build, but now I most certainly won't.
I thought this was intended and made the build not annoying to play. Having to run to each weapon is super annoying when you are trying to animate 30 of them.
Last edited by Kaemonarch on May 28, 2016, 1:18:17 AM
"
Pewzor wrote:
"
Dr1MaR wrote:
Any info on skill gems rebalance? Last league we got those only like 1-2 days before the start of the league which sometimes leads to rethinking builds in the last minutes before the league starts. I don't know whether that is intended or not, but knowing what skills get buffed/nerfed is a very handy information to know in advance :)

I think this thread is about bug fixes not infomation on how to make the next chaos conversion builds or something like that.

I know, but it doesn't hurt to ask. It's not like I m hoping to get an answer, but would be nice, you know
"
Chris wrote:
"Fixed a bug where Writhing Worms created by the Writhing Jar unique flask counted towards /remaining."

Nuuuuu~

That was actually useful..

Could bring Writhing Jars to a[n accidentally] fully cleared Map and get clear credit for Challenges.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on May 28, 2016, 1:28:45 AM
"
You now cannot delete characters from disabled leagues, other than The Void. This is to protect against people deleting characters before the race prize awarder for that league has finished.

While I appreciate the intent behind this and the benefit for new racers, please consider the possible scheduling conflict that it may present for some users with 12-minute burst races (or other closely scheduled races).

Characters are usually transitioned to a parent league very quickly following races, but in the past few race seasons this has not always been the case. It appears that users may now need to have up to 3 character slots free in order to participate in a full set of burst races if they continue to be held in close succession. The same issue might present itself between other closely scheduled races.

Might it be a good idea to consider whether a longer period between races ending and starting is now warranted? I don't know the answer to this question, as having to wait longer might also be a barrier to users.

Admittedly, by deleting any characters before the transition the user would lose out on their points and rewards -- I realize that this has been a problem where the user was unaware of this or simply thought that they had waited sufficiently. In some instances, however, they may no longer have the choice with this change. It sounds like they will still be able to delete characters before the race has ended (and thus still try to improve their result), but not before another race is about to start where the transition has been delayed.

You have probably considered this; just putting it out there. Hopefully I haven't overlooked something obvious. :p
"
Fixed a bug where Cluster Trap and Minefield were only reducing trap or mine damage respectively when they should have been reducing all damage.

That's not a bug though.. The Supports literally say "Reduced TRAP Damage" compared to Multi Traps which says "Less DAMAGE;" it's a nerf, not a bug fix.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Kaemonarch wrote:
"Fixed a bug where Animate Weapon and Animate Guardian could bypass range checks if you hold Shift."

Oh boy. I had my doubts about trying an Animate Weapon build, but now I most certainly won't.
I thought this was intended and made the build not annoying to play. Having to run to each weapon is super annoying when you are trying to animate 30 of them.

Yep that's a reep on AW builds starting with a4m/maps. Maybe they're increasing the range..
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on May 28, 2016, 2:55:29 AM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
Crazy times we're living in. Better than watching the raptors lose game 6. ; ;

/off topic

Still feel a bit bitter after seeing the Heat lose to the raps in game 7 in the previous round. While I am not a fan of the Cavs, it feels good to see them take the raps down. Though, I am rooting for the Thunders the whole way.

/off topic

So many bugs going to be squished, but not sure how to feel about the Essence Drain bug.

Err lol i thought this was a Jurassic park reference
I must bow to Chris still willing to do this kind of stuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info