When Chris says that lab haters are a minority, how right is he?

"
tsunny wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Malone wrote:
Lab haters are haters.

/thread
the thing is, people that hate the lab bring arguments on the lab and why they hate it

while people that dont hate the lab bring arguments against... people that hate the lab lol

In your mind lab hater are haters, but in fact they are the ones bringing reasons and points instead of bringing empty judgement

People come to the forums to complain.
just by taking me, your argument falls

I dont come on the forums to complain, i come here talk about issues i see and ask people how they feel about it (polling)

Sorry if you are stuck with that millennial mentality that everybody that doesn't agree with you is wrong and is a negative extremist.
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
(polling)

Straw poll missing. Argument is failing.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
tsunny wrote:

People come to the forums to complain.
just by taking me, your argument falls

I dont come on the forums to complain, i come here talk about issues i see and ask people how they feel about it (polling)

Sorry if you are stuck with that millennial mentality that everybody that doesn't agree with you is wrong and is a negative extremist.

"talk about issues"

You even said it yourself.
"
Regulator wrote:
"

Maybe I'm just skimming but the only arguments I've seen against the labyrinth are that some people have bad hardware and that they don't want to do the labyrinth.

I suggest visiting feedback and suggestions forums or just hit search for "labyrinth", "boring/tedious", "bye-bye", "im out of here", "the worst content ever made in poe history" etc.

To save you the trouble :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1664975

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602474

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1600374

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1599118

Just a small sample to be honest. Cheers mate(s).

Thanks a lot. I just started reading the first one but this suggestion sounds 100% win win unless it would be horrific to code for some reason.
"
Regulator wrote:
1) The labyrinth (izaro, layout, traps, reward room) remains the same. The traps in the labyrinth and the trials can be turned off/be deactivated. How would that work : every trap room has a puzzle that leads to a crank, solving the puzzle would allow you to use the crank and thus deactivate the traps in the room.

Fits the theme 100%, requires you to either spend extra time or figure out the traps, and could easily be implemented so your character is at equal risk of dying if you mess up.
I was done with this shit about 1 week after the so called expansion. And yes I hated the lab but now it's a little like pvp - I don't play it so I don't hate it. It's completely bullshit yes but since I don't play it I don't give a flying fuck. But on the other hand it's sad to read that they waste more ressources on this shit.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:
I was done with this shit about 1 week after the so called expansion. And yes I hated the lab but now it's a little like pvp - I don't play it so I don't hate it. It's completely bullshit yes but since I don't play it I don't give a flying fuck. But on the other hand it's sad to read that they waste more ressources on this shit.
yeah, i wouldnt mind the lab if :

1) so much ressources was invested in it

and

2) it was gating ascendancy points and enchantments
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Are polls in the forum not possible? I saw GGG do a poll thread for the two week race. Members cant do it, only GGG?

Would really love if they actually did it in announcement thread. Normally if it went negative, GGG is shooting them self in the foot (as it will show that the community is very divided over the lab, the new content they worked so hard on). If it went positive for lab, than there is really a very small vocal minority that doesnt like the lab. Would be interesting.
Last edited by miljan on May 26, 2016, 5:42:08 PM
"
miljan wrote:
Are polls in the forum not possible? I saw GGG do a poll thread for the two week race. Members cant do it, only GGG?

If GGG made it so that every user could make a straw poll... That would be SO AWESOME! It would raise the quality of the forum from 34.5 to 41.8 on an unknown scale. No joke. At all.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
miljan wrote:

Would really love if they actually did it in announcement thread. Normally if it went negative, GGG is shooting them self in the foot (as it will show that the community is very divided over the lab, the new content they worked so hard on). If it went positive for lab, than there is really a very small vocal minority that doesnt like the lab. Would be interesting.
We all know why they are not polling players on this topic, they know the answer and they dont like it. They dont want it to be public, they prefer to keep lying about it while their whiteknighting fanboys make so much noise defending them that people actually think it divided 50/50
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

We all know why...

Do we now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info