When Chris says that lab haters are a minority, how right is he?

^^Shags,

Although usually I agree and am bemused by what you say- I have to disagree. Although posters might be more weighted one side or another-- Theres no shortage of white knights here either.

I once was one of those until recently when they re-released legacy's...and nerfed Legacy Crit-Multi...Also no more Eternal Orbs :(

But those are my only complaints and will support regardless.

For the record though I dislike lab. I think its nice as additional content for those who want to do it...enchants maybe. But for ascendance--would prefer non-mandatory.

This is a juicy Poll though---Looking forward to the results XD
Last edited by neonive on May 25, 2016, 7:37:14 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Given that about 2% of the players ever check the forums, even if your poll shows 100% of the people hating it, it could still very easily represent a minority.

This is still true
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
There is no way to know if the 'haters' are a minority. I think in my guild 1 or 2 people like it, the rest doesn't hate it perse, but dislike it. It's just to much simply to get some points. And that on every char.
I voted neutral. But I think people might seem like they hate it if you're basing it on how many people on your social panel you see running it. To me it's not really any different than killing Malachai. I wouldn't run him for fun but I'm ok doing him as part of progressing in the game.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on May 25, 2016, 7:22:53 PM
"
tsunny wrote:

Who cares?

Do you not see how such a biased "poll" provides 0 meaningful data?

If you want people to take your endless polls seriously, at least put in some effort.

Biased how? It's as balanced as it can be.

And people here don't seem to understand how sampling works. You sample with the best approximation of the population you can get, not completely ignore data because it has a theoretical chance of being biased (that's pretty much every sample ever). Heck, you people would never get a research project done.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:44:36 PM
I can say for one thing I love the Labrynth it adds a unique aspect to the game. You have to admit the rewards from Lab far outway the risk involved.
I thought it was fun the first time around, but after that it instantly became a grind for the right enchantments.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
"
davidnn5 wrote:
"
tsunny wrote:

Who cares?

Do you not see how such a biased "poll" provides 0 meaningful data?

If you want people to take your endless polls seriously, at least put in some effort.

Biased how? It's as balanced as it can be.

And people here don't seem to understand how sampling works. You sample with the best approximation of the population you can get, not completely ignore data because it has a theoretical chance of being biased (that's pretty much every sample ever). Heck, you people would never get a research project done.
so, what, just put a margin of error of like +/-98% on it or something?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Well, the thing is that the labyrinth won't be the same after the next update, this poll will be antiquated by then.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info