Labrynth = not fun

So let me get this straight, you have to go through 10 or so more rooms filled with traps which I am personally not a fan of, to get to a boss and if you dc you have to do it all over again?!!! Can we please have a saved progress with this? This just is not what I expected at all!!
Last bumped on Nov 3, 2016, 4:08:36 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
So let me get this straight, you have to go through 10 or so more rooms filled with traps which I am personally not a fan of, to get to a boss and if you dc you have to do it all over again?!!! Can we please have a saved progress with this? This just is not what I expected at all!!

lab is optionnal
I agree with OP. I'm not a fan of puzzles/traps in these types of games.

For a game that takes 15-30 minutes tops to clear a map or reach a save, this seems stupid. Yes, lab is optional, but the majority of the game's content doesn't require a large time investment.

And to lose all progress due to a disconnection? Yeah not fun.

I would very much like to see waypoints added to the lab.

Yeah, I've gotta say, if you're more than half way through the labyrinth and the server crashes or you otherwise get disconnected the requirement to restart from the very beginning is not optimal. Checkpoints would be good, Perhaps a checkpoint after each Izaro fight would be sensible. I had finished two fights when the server kicked me out just now, annoying to start again.
Checkpoints would be great.

It's that or make the whole thing shorter.

By about halfway through the labyrinth I just wanted the thing to end.
"
diablofdb wrote:
"

lab is optionnal

i wouldnt consider labryinths optional when it is the only way to get the ascendant points. To me it becomes mandatory to play the game with the mechanics they have introduced with the class diversity.
It is asinine to make an area that requires such a time sink to progress through compared to the rest of the game and to lose all progress to a disconnect (especially due to the servers issue), or just not having the time to sludge through this repetitious area.

This area should save progression. The no leaving aspect of this does not add any challenge to it, it just makes it extremely annoying. You already have to do 6 trap filled side areas to open this god damn place then you have no direction in these massive maps.

I am not a fan of trap filled areas , especially having to do it in three difficulties. After a few rooms i am bored of it. Having to do up to 10+ times in areas larger then end game maps is on par with voting for donald trump.

Horribly implemented game mechanics.

I don't have all day to play the game due to life.
I like the labyrinth so far!
Lab is Fun.
4 of my 5 friends who play(ed) PoE already quit.
\o/

"
Boomie wrote:
Lab is Fun.
4 of my 5 friends who play(ed) PoE already quit.
\o/

Same here, my friends list is always offline and I'm about to quit aswell since the SRS nerf to be honest.

Well, I could make the lab 1x today with my totem char and it's pretty boring, the whole thing. 6 Trials on dif spots that you gotta walk thru full maps to finally find it, after the 6 trials, you get to the lab and keep running in circles like an idiot till you finally get DC, somewhere between the first and the second boss act, losing the whole time you've just wasted.

I actually thought that Ascendancy would be a new Act - the act 5 -, but I was wrong :P

Plus the fact that the update screw up my build, I lost 40 dex and 1k hp. I ain't happy at all. :/
If I want to do switch puzzles then I'll play a switch puzzle game.. this is just getting tedious.

I $%#@ing hate switch puzzles.
Last edited by Toyah on Mar 5, 2016, 2:52:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info