Labrynth = not fun

"

Here's the point.

If you level up to 89 (or whatever) go into the HC uber lab and die 'practicing' it, That's it. Back to level 1 you go.

Is it still enjoyable design?

I saw people responded to this post already, but it's probably worth mentioning again that this is an argument against hardcore, not the lab.

Also since you mentioned the TP thing, I have to admit it seems fine to allow it to an extent. I wouldn't see the harm in letting people tp out to sort of pause in the waiting area as long as it didn't let you get flask charges, es, life, or mana while you were there. It seems like a fine idea to help with stuff like letting the cat out (I'm not sure about the pee or burning stuff).
"
"

Here's the point.

If you level up to 89 (or whatever) go into the HC uber lab and die 'practicing' it, That's it. Back to level 1 you go.

I saw people responded to this post already, but it's probably worth mentioning again that this is an argument against hardcore, not the lab.

Also since you mentioned the TP thing, I have to admit it seems fine to allow it to an extent. I wouldn't see the harm in letting people tp out to sort of pause in the waiting area as long as it didn't let you get flask charges, es, life, or mana while you were there. It seems like a fine idea to help with stuff like letting the cat out (I'm not sure about the pee or burning stuff).

+1
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
How about instead make every boss Arena and boss encounter like the Izaro fight ?

You have one portal , you log out you're done .

You dc , you're done .

You die well , you ALREADY KNOW .
"
skaterboy80 wrote:
How about instead make every boss Arena and boss encounter like the Izaro fight ?

I'm against that, because:

"
skaterboy80 wrote:
You dc , you're done .

And that's a shitty way to "lose" a fight.

In a game as unoptimized as this, while being tied to a server, the additional portals matter a lot in the long run.

I don't need to remind you as to how many issues there were when Atlas was released. Boss arenas needed to be reworked, skills crashing the game or the instance you were in, and more.

So, no. A single one-try-at-a-time situation is enough. In a world with a perfectly optimized client, and flawless internet-access across the board, I would agree on making boss encounters a bit tighter on portals. Also, in such a case, people should be allowed to use their remaining portals to pull the loot after defeating the boss, in case they need more than one.
[quote="ScrotieMcB"]It's just, like, people's opinions, man.

But I cannot respect motherf♪♫♫♪rs calling something a simulator, when it isn't one.[/quote]

Mors edited this post first.
"
"

Here's the point.

The same goes for the shaper or atziri, or any new content. If you don't enjoy that risk, maybe you shouldn't be playing HC.
"
j33bus wrote:
"
"

Here's the point.

The same goes for the shaper or atziri, or any new content. If you don't enjoy that risk, maybe you shouldn't be playing HC.

+1
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info