Let's talk about act-5

"
diablofdb wrote:
So with the next League coming up in June, it is one step closer to act-5 I believe. Maybe the league after this one we will have another small expansion then maybe we will get our act-5?

So what are you hoping to see in act-5?
what do you want from it?
any speculation or theory?

Wait for it wait for it : Act5 is a zone in the tier 10 lab Kappa
R.I.P 4.B.
What if some ancient creature went and absorbed the dead bodies of all previous bosses and spawned his children of DOOOOM which are essentialy vaaled versions of the bosses and stuff.

With like, cool abilities and stuff that goes PEW PEW PEW.
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Snow Zone and the removal of Cruel.

Please this.
Act 5, descending the mountain. Maybe there will be snow. Also, I'm really hoping for a new engine to come soon enough. I have this fear that the game will fade into obscurity because of graphics and performance.

PS: remove cruel, leveling is way too repetitive
Last edited by XibalbaL on May 21, 2016, 10:48:57 AM
fairgraves will come back from the dead for the 999 time and become a tormented spirit that will then fuse with greust to form the ultimate power of grumpiness.

on a more real note i am crossing my finger for grigor to be something else than just an NPC, he knows to much, seems to interest in the matter.

if i have to take a wild guess i would say that our chars wont be able to defeat the beast, after killing malachai our chars do something and a new cataclism beguns making act 5 some sort of apocalyptic enviroment with lots of monsters becoming corrupted.
self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

Last edited by caboom on May 21, 2016, 11:11:37 AM
In order to get snow we would probably have to leave the island. I would be okay with that.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I hope you guys buy more tabs so that GGG will have the $$$ to do it :)
"
XibalbaL wrote:
Act 5, descending the mountain. Maybe there will be snow. Also, I'm really hoping for a new engine to come soon enough. I have this fear that the game will fade into obscurity because of graphics and performance.

PS: remove cruel, leveling is way too repetitive

Yeah but the POE trolls will cry RMAH if they remove cruel. Has this one who goes around crying kicking and screaming about D3 Shills and RMAH when you talk about removal of cruel.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Piety. Because 5 normal Pietys fuse into one Superpiety

Uberpiety incoming
And
"
HarukaTeno wrote:
Once again
It was in Ascendancy patch log
Metadata/Terrain/Doodads/Act5/SlaveDens
Art/Textures/Doodads/Act5/StoneStaircase
Art/Textures/Environment/Act5/ViennaFountain