Let's talk about act-5

"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Snow Zone and the removal of Cruel.

+1

I just hope GGG can actually make it look like real snow. Their attempt at a desert map didn't work well at all and looks cheesy.

I sure hope with an act 5 that cruel will be removed. Also hope that act 5 has more large open maps and less narrow corridors, none of that Belly of The Beast or Daresso's Dream crappy narrow corridors. I also hope that GGG has learned not to make the boss battle rooms empty (Malachai or Kaom) or way too small (Piety... that tiny battle room sucks to the max... of course running around in circles isn't fun either). GGG could learn a thing or two from the TL2 boss battles.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
I'd like to see some mechanical constructs (similar to Vaal)
Yes, for the longest time I've wanted a zone with snow and mountains similar to what d2 had with the arreat summit level. I'm tired of seeing the same tan/green color scheme. We need more variety in environmental design.
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Snow Zone
Neden yaşıyorsun?
desert | snow | jungle (d2 <3)

removal of cruel
Yeah, I guess snow theme would be quite refreshing to this game.

Comparing to how much distance were traveled through act one it is possible to reach northern regions of land or mountains.

map

In any case, more of the same landscape wouldn't be warmly welcomed.
no way there is ever gonna be snow in POE lol

rain destroys performances... imagine snow haha
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I'm on board with Snow Zones, or something like an ethereal reality type thing. I remember back in D2, (dont remember the name of zone) but it was the quest line wit Tyrael and you were in this liek alternate ethereal spirit realm reality type thing...

I loved it. Had a cool feeling to it.

Snow doesnt have to be falling in the zone..juts snow on the ground would suffice.

"
DrazyHaze wrote:
I'm on board with Snow Zones, or something like an ethereal reality type thing. I remember back in D2, (dont remember the name of zone) but it was the quest line wit Tyrael and you were in this liek alternate ethereal spirit realm reality type thing...

I loved it. Had a cool feeling to it.

Snow doesnt have to be falling in the zone..juts snow on the ground would suffice.

AFAIK, there was no Tyrael related quests in ACT5 in D2

You might be talking about the arcane sanctuary
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on May 21, 2016, 8:21:55 AM
YES! That's it right there. Thanks for finding that lol.

But yea, thats the zone I am referring to. Whatever Act that was. Hard to believe D2 is so old... But thanks for finding that Sexcalibure!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info