Let's talk about act-5

So with the next League coming up in June, it is one step closer to act-5 I believe. Maybe the league after this one we will have another small expansion then maybe we will get our act-5?

So what are you hoping to see in act-5?
what do you want from it?
any speculation or theory?

Last bumped on Jan 5, 2017, 7:38:16 PM
Snow Zone and the removal of Cruel.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Seriously: I expect dominus or something like it to pop up, that's most likely. Not because of lore, but marketing, it would be pretty appealing to older and new players.

Joking: Piety cyborg for act 5 boss. She will reveal that in the end she was the one controlling malachai and you will discover she is a cybord x5-t9 and after her plan failed, she simulated her death to prepare her mortal plan to destroy the hm... world? Then we will finally see mega piety.
Sometimes...
More stuff like the way to malachai and keep cruel difficulty 😈
my english sux.
Megacyborg Piety of Doom.
Sounds appealing.

The more I think about this, the more I get scared.

:D

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
I'm thinking some more classically mythical creatures like hydras and manticores. A few giant versions of small things we have now - really big hairy tarantulas for instance. They could go demonic - plenty of unused design space there.

Would love a snow act as someone said earlier - so many fond memories of LoD act 5. Love snow terrain in every game for that matter, even FPS.
Snow or riot.
act 4 were gem mines what do you need fro gems minerals where do you find the most minerals volcanoes so maybe volcanoes and ash soaked landschapes

altho act 4 town is based on water ways/aquaduct where is that water coming from? hidden springs or melt water from snowy mountain peeks?
Very likely exiles will be going to Lyra Vaal. Expect to see more about Doryani and whatever the fuck happened in Atziri's time. The rabbit hole and all that.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
I think I would love to see some snow too, and of course some different type of mobs we need something creepy and diabolic. And also some new challenge, after completing act4 a few time it get easy we need some exciting boss fights and a grand final!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info