Skill Reveal - Lacerate

Cant wait the new League
why is it called lacerate, when it obviously should be called "The skill performs two SLASHs"
Pretty cool skill. So, am I getting this right, new patch is coming tomorrow?
So it's a melee shotgun..ish sort of skill,nice.
No rest for the wicked.
WTB
(🌸°__°)
Mirror service thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1743892
I wish GGG made a skill that feels new :( for example a crescent strike thats works like Diana's skill in LoL.

I have agree with a lot of others concerns.

I wish this was actually just a Cleave rework. That would be much nicer than inflating the game with additional skill gems.

Since the forums are a vocal minority, are there actually much implications to existing characters if they made the side aoe stronger to match current cleave and reduce the overlap a little to just show as a cleave buff to single target?

I still don't think this would fix the "EQ > all" AoE concerns others have, but won't just make other skills obsolete 100%.

Thanks.
IGN: EmptyPalms
DblStrike/Reave combined.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
EmptyPalms wrote:
I have agree with a lot of others concerns.

I wish this was actually just a Cleave rework. That would be much nicer than inflating the game with additional skill gems.

Since the forums are a vocal minority, are there actually much implications to existing characters if they made the side aoe stronger to match current cleave and reduce the overlap a little to just show as a cleave buff to single target?

I still don't think this would fix the "EQ > all" AoE concerns others have, but won't just make other skills obsolete 100%.

Thanks.

U leave CLEAVE out of this!
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
As already mentioned by other players, there are a few things that I'd like to have information about or see changes, just based on the things I've seen in the video so far:

1. Why call it Lacerate and not give it bleeding or bleeding related effects?
2. Please rework the looks and sounds of the skill, it's an unfitting sound for axes/swords and it also looks not appealing at all (at least not to me). A different colour paired with a slashing/hacking sound might already do the job for me
3. How about the damage scaling in comparison to cleave? Are you not afraid of it simply outperforming cleave due to potentially better AoE and single target damage?

Apart from the mentioned points the skill itself (mechanically) looks really cool since it reminds me of the frenzy skill from Diablo 2's barbarian. Speaking of Diablo 2, when is the "Blessed Hammer" PoE - Version coming out?

So all in all I'll probably try this skill out due to the nostalgia factor (Devoto's Devotion dual Axe Marauder ==> frenzy Barb inc.)
::::::::▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄::::::::::::::
::::::▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌:::::::::::
:::: ▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█:::::::::
::  ▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌:::::::
::▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄:::::

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info