Skill Reveal - Lacerate

I dont see the blast rain comparison...
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
whats the best way to make melee viable? make it ranged melee, of course!

lol.
"
Wazz72 wrote:
"
gickul wrote:
At least give the skill some bleed effect , like 20% .
That's what lacerating means ( pained; wounded; tortured ) :)))
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/lacerated

My thought exactly when I read the skill's name! Should apply some bleed/chance to bleed ...

+1
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
"
DrazyHaze wrote:
Pretty cool skill. So, am I getting this right, new patch is coming tomorrow?

Nop, it's only the announcement/spoiler of the next league.
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
WTB Whirling blades MTX $$$$$$$$$
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
What's the point of releasing a new skill when it's not different enough from older skills?

I mean, you could have just reworked double strike -> since nobody uses it and the theme is the EXACT SAME.

Just seems stupid to have a skill called double strike: you hit twice.
And then have a skill called lacerate: you hit twice. But, wait wait, it has abit of AoE now.

Mind = blown
"
sephrinx wrote:
The sound effect is very weird to me.

It should have a "slashy" kinda sound, rather than a "thump." But thats jsut my opinion. Looks neat

Agree it sounds weird
If you'e going to call it Lacerate then maybe give it some sort of bleed chance? -looks at other posts- Yup, several other people seem to be having the same thought.

That would make it at least a little more distinct from Cleave and Reave. Not much, but something to build around a bit especially considering the bleed stuff in Duelist.

Speaking of, does GGG have any news on making bleeds more interesting? Obviously having them stack like poisons do would be a very bad idea until the double-dipping can be fixed, but what about something like having a melee attack instantly add one of the bleed's damage ticks to it then lower the bleed's time itself by that tick?
HOw is this a lacerate? I was totally expecting some sort of bleeding mechanic, not a wind slash. WHy not call it wind slash?
So why would anyone want to use this when Blast Rain can do the same thing, only better, from far away?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info