Game has become too easy and boring :(

Game is still very hard for new players, they die a lot on low levels.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
davidnn5 wrote:
Stop arguing with the two-month-old guy please! (Casual_Ascent)

As to the original topic. it's interesting and a bit sad how people still continue to claim that having a certain item drop felt 'hardcore'. You played for 10k hours per league and had a certain item drop - good on you. It's still just time though.

The game has made a good step towards being more playable for the masses - it's moving (somewhat) away from trade being the limiting factor. Hence Zana will let us buy maps up to 78s. Chris, and others, seem to realise that if you make trading the way to get ahead, only 1-5% of players will get ahead. And many will quit. Trade and money flows upwards, always. The more you effectively lock away content from most people, the more most people see things like certain players getting to 100 in 7 days or streams with players doing endless red maps and think 'GGG wants us to be gold farming peons for these people'. They're right. No one wants to be a wage slave, least of all on a game that's theoretically about innovation and fun.

OP claims the game is too casual. I say the game is too casual for the OP, but not too casual.

There should never, ever, ever, ever, ever be an end to a game which is made to be enduring and difficult. Level 100 is an end. That's extremely poor design. If every level from 100 onwards gave 50% of the xp rewards of the level before, you'd sure not be seeing many people at level 110 (in fact you're entering into millions of maps territory to make a level soon enough). OP would be fighting in any league to do well, let alone be in the top 20. Because the top 20 doesn't stop at a pre-determined xp point.

Get with diminishing returns GGG. Yes, it'd screw the 7-8 players who PvP. Soz guys. You can always cap yourself at level 100 by choice.

You tell them to stop arguing with me the noob, yet here you are agreeing with me the noob. lol
"
kamil1210 wrote:

Lol they fucking die to perandus mobs in the beginning :x
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
kamil1210 wrote:

Lol they fucking die to perandus mobs in the beginning :x

and you didn't die in low levels when you were new?

heck my first death in PoE was getting Hailrekt.
and 2nd. and 3rd.

and then I got nuked by Bone Rhoas.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on May 9, 2016, 7:58:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info