ROFL
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on May 3, 2016, 7:06:57 PM
A little more effort perhaps?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Poor dumb ass spent some part of .7 hours trying to get past the coast to no avail. I guess the mobs would feel like level 90 then.
Maybe he should have picked up a weapon?
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Logging into Steam right now to thumbs down his thumbs down.

Take that moabbt.
"Truth be told, I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore." Stephen Hawkins
He does have a point though. Imagine being a new player, setting foot out of town and getting roflstomped by fast, hard hitting Perandus mobs. And because you're new you don't know how to reset the instance. No need to mock him tbh.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Exiles everywhere lol
my english sux.
Does this post count as name and shame?
Perandus mobs are poorly designed anyway. MTX vomit and they are way too hard for the first areas in Normal. Hell, they are harder than almost any mob in this game. I've made a character able to play Act IV Merciless without a lot of trouble and those things keep me in my toes.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Does this post count as name and shame?
I think if you put yourself out there publicly first, it's fair game to link to it.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info