[2.3] Bleeding/Poison EQ Gladiator -- Budget, Tanky, Reflect Proof! -- T15 Core Down!

"
Freeddie wrote:
How do you leveled this character? It is taking me ages...

I use Geofri's Baptism and tabula till lvl 60. Still 1-2 hit most pack without 2h nodes.
Last edited by xBayoeLx on Jun 16, 2016, 7:29:36 AM
"
PetuSchokk wrote:
"
insobyr wrote:
"
PetuSchokk wrote:

But isn't that a big downgrade for the build? Since our poison initially will be only like 1 sec and bleed 2.5 secs on lvl 20 Less Duration

It's a downgrade to poison, but the damage double dipping makes it worthwhile; And bleeding doesn't stack, so a shorter duration is not a downgrade at all.

Also regarding the duration. For example if we do 1000 damage per 2 seconds and we use lvl 20 Less D. we will do same 1000 damage but per 1 second?

Two things i think you guys are failing to realize here. The build with decent gear kills stuff pretty fast. To be honest, I doubt you'd even see poison bleed last that long anyway. It's better to just have the up front damage for clear speed anyway.
Lvled with reave and mightflay in a tabula till lvl 50 then switched to the current setup and got a 200 dps 1h mace for 1c, running through content oneshotting everything..
In this build i can take the Voidheart and remove poison gem (and remove weapon with bleeding on hit )?
What are your thought on getting Bringer of Rain for this build?

6% extra block, some extra dmg and endurance charges.
Links: EQ - Less duration - IncAOE/CE - Radip Decay - Melee Phys - Faster attacks - Blind
Can someone please answer??? Tons of people are running "Rapid Decay" instead of poison once we get voidheart ring.

Questions:

1) Is this a good idea

2) Will this make chaos damage from breath of the council weapon pointless?
"
broseidon07 wrote:
Can someone please answer??? Tons of people are running "Rapid Decay" instead of poison once we get voidheart ring.

Questions:

1) Is this a good idea

2) Will this make chaos damage from breath of the council weapon pointless?

1) Yes, this is a good idea since Rapid Decay Support will increase all DoT-damage inflicted by linked skills. When Voidheart is equipped Rapid Decay will therefore boost the bleed and posion damage that EQ now causes.

2) Poison's damage is affected by the following stats:
Damage Over Time
Damage
Chaos Damage
Poison Damage

The chaos damage from breath of the council will increase the posion damage. However it will have no effect on the bleed damage.
Do aftershock also apply Bleed and Poison?
just started this build looks fuN.. I will use this items, if you can look and tell good choice?
Hi guys, I currently play this build in Prophercy and I am really enjoying it ! I am now lvl 86, i clear every maps without any problem, also lab was no problem. Here is what i am using right now. I am at 6400 Life, 50 % block (with Rumi - 75 both), 15 k armor (22k with Rumi). I am using Stone Golem, with him I have 458 Life regen.

Skill tree - Maybe I will drop Lust of Carnage and take som another nodes in future.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHnBLMFLQaLCiYLYQz3FCAUTRXsGJEY2xpVG5cg4yE0IWAoKimlLiMvzDJONug64Ts7PAU8LT38QKBBP0WpR35NRlBHUeZXDVhjWp9fP1_aYSFi7GVNZrZnm2jybNhul3TtdPF2rHdTeTl673zZfuKCB4PMhNmE74VSivCLT4zPkveTmZd5m2qexZ7Nn8uiAKcwqZWsr62Nrj6vbLQvtz65HbuevJ-9Nr54vqfAZsC_wYLGrsbYypDPftIh2L3ZYdrB5FHpRunV6hjt1-8O73zwH_JB8kXynPZI9zL3vvgC_Ev-Cg==?accountName=Marhi&characterName=Marhi_DE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info