[2.3] Bleeding/Poison EQ Gladiator -- Budget, Tanky, Reflect Proof! -- T15 Core Down!

"
Freeddie wrote:
How do you leveled this character? It is taking me ages...

Keep updating your weapon. Just pay more attention to the blue higher base weapons, or trans the white ones.

Use sunder and melee totem until you get EQ and melee totem v2.0 at lv28. 4 linked EQ with mpd, less duration, poison, and a vulnerability blasphemy are enough to carry you through merciless.
sorry if this already has been answered.
Can you guys give me some hints how or where to find Bameth?
Or is this just pure Luck?

Is the prophecy from the void shown when I enter an area?
"
SlowMo wrote:

PURE LUCK literally.... Or you may find someone sharing it on public 820.
Do Less Duration on EQ affect Bleed and Poison duration which are coming from Voidheart?
"
PetuSchokk wrote:
Do Less Duration on EQ affect Bleed and Poison duration which are coming from Voidheart?

Yes.
"
insobyr wrote:
"
PetuSchokk wrote:

Yes.

But isn't that a big downgrade for the build? Since our poison initially will be only like 1 sec and bleed 2.5 secs on lvl 20 Less Duration
"
PetuSchokk wrote:

But isn't that a big downgrade for the build? Since our poison initially will be only like 1 sec and bleed 2.5 secs on lvl 20 Less Duration

It's a downgrade to poison, but the damage double dipping makes it worthwhile; And bleeding doesn't stack, so a shorter duration is not a downgrade at all.
"
SlowMo wrote:

Just roll beyond on nice open maps (shore is good) and you will hit him fairly easily. I normally find he turns up on vulnerability maps...
Hit level 48 and put on my voidheart - was just a 'normal' 1h EQ up till then.
It's ridiculously good, smashing through everthing now and that's just using the upgraded screaming eagle (Gryphon), taking all the travel nodes first and no flat damage on gear. Gryphon is great for levelling btw, solid damage and the +25% move speed on kill really speeds things up. Dual wield would be good if I wasn't specced for block. Going to try and keep using until Breath of The Council. Flat damage will tail off, but the bleed should make up.

Took down Izaro (Only normal so far - but he is still fairly tanky) incredibly quickly.

On the Armour discussion, I'm going to try using Cherrubim's Maleficence. Mainly because nobody ever uses it, but as long as I can cap resists elsewhere it should be pretty good, high life, loads of armour and evasion and more leech. The poison is a minor boost too. Not managed to get a 6l yet though, and it's very difficult to sell 5 links, so will either have to settle for a 5, or just keep spamming one (Or hope I get the 6l prophecy!)

"
insobyr wrote:
"
PetuSchokk wrote:

It's a downgrade to poison, but the damage double dipping makes it worthwhile; And bleeding doesn't stack, so a shorter duration is not a downgrade at all.

Also regarding the duration. For example if we do 1000 damage per 2 seconds and we use lvl 20 Less D. we will do same 1000 damage but per 1 second?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info