[2.3] Bleeding/Poison EQ Gladiator -- Budget, Tanky, Reflect Proof! -- T15 Core Down!

For the lazy, here is his tree.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAQHnBLMFLQaLCbsKJgthDPcOQxQgFE0V7BiRGNsaPhpVG5cg4yE0IWAuIy_MMZ4yTjboOuE7OzwFPC09_ECgQT9FqUa3R35J1U1GUEdR5lcNV1Ran18_X9pgkWEhYVJi7GVNZrZnWGebaGVo8mzYdO108Xasd1N5OXrvfNl-4oIHg1-DzITZhO-GYIqzivCMz5OZk6iexZ7NogCmV6cwqZWsr62Nrj6vbLQvtz65HbuevJ-9Nr54vqfAZsC_wYLGrsqQzV_PftIh02_Yvdlh2sHkUeSt6Ubp1eoY7dfvDu988B_yQfJF82_zm_ZI9zL8S_4K

Bigrun,

Have you tried to do an enfeeble setup over vuln? With this build it looks like there is a point that damage is just fine without vulernabilty. would be interested to see how it fairs as enfeeble will give hella more defense on an already tanky build.
Last edited by kallell on Jun 15, 2016, 8:37:31 AM
Is rapid decay replacing poison in our gem setup? I was just looking at it earlier and noticed a few people are running that here in the comments.
"
SlowMo wrote:
is it possible to chance Voidheart in prophecy?

Not sure if fated uniques are chanceable - I'm guessing probably not.
It's not that expensive to just buy though, or just buy the prophecy and go Bameth hunting which will probably be a bit cheaper, but might take a bit of time.
"
Moemed wrote:
Is rapid decay replacing poison in our gem setup? I was just looking at it earlier and noticed a few people are running that here in the comments.

Yes once you get the voidheart ring
"
Carlovski wrote:
"
SlowMo wrote:
is it possible to chance Voidheart in prophecy?

Not sure if fated uniques are chanceable - I'm guessing probably not.
It's not that expensive to just buy though, or just buy the prophecy and go Bameth hunting which will probably be a bit cheaper, but might take a bit of time.

check again :-)
Prices for the ring aswsell as the prophecy are skyrocketing
Oh yeah - glad I got mine the other day, and didn't wait until I'd levelled up (levelling this guy quite slowly at the moment!)
Should have bought a few!
"
champ3n wrote:
"
Moemed wrote:

Yes once you get the voidheart ring

Or run Cospri's will (but would then need a bleed weapon)
If voidheart prices keep rising, might even be the cheaper option!
hold up a second...if we're using rapid decay instead of poison, does the extra chaos damage of breath of the council not do anything???
How do you leveled this character? It is taking me ages...
Think it'd be worth running a Belly of the Beast, or any other unique chest, over a good rare one? Just wondering if it's worth trying to 6L one of those things over just buying and crafting a 6L white base.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info