[2.3] Bleeding/Poison EQ Gladiator -- Budget, Tanky, Reflect Proof! -- T15 Core Down!

@Pertan @Kurotsume

That ring gives this build sooooo many possibility, mind = blown!

With this ring, we don't need the bleeding mod on the weapons so just use whatever u like with high DPH, like Breath of the Council.

This ring also has free poison so just replace the poison gem with rapid decay!

Im at act4 at normal on hc and having troble with single target dmg, especially ln pre malachai bosses. Any advice on skill setup?
Currently wearing wideswing with eq+physical+less duración
"
884725xx wrote:
Im at act4 at normal on hc and having troble with single target dmg, especially ln pre malachai bosses. Any advice on skill setup?

Use upgraded Screaming Eagle. Gets you from lvl 30 to maps.

@OP, at what point do I know I am map reflect proof and what exactly makes it proof? I know the damage is mostly the DoT but those hits are still brutal, especially for map where everything reflects + no vaal pact.
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
"
liquidSG wrote:

@OP, at what point do I know I am map reflect proof and what exactly makes it proof? I know the damage is mostly the DoT but those hits are still brutal, especially for map where everything reflects + no vaal pact.

I would say armor does a very good job mitigating the reflect damage.

Some calculation: Let's say I hit a reflect mob with 14000 physical damage (the possibly highest damage per hit I can do according to my tooltip), 15% is reflected so it's 2100. 15k armor (only with Grace) provides 42% additional physical damage reduction, then plus 3 endurance charges and fortify, we totally have 1-(1-(42%+12%))*0.8 = 63.2%, so eventually the reflect damage is only 772 per hit. So it's not that hurt. Besides, we have flasks and block and we can swap CE to IAOE to lower damage per hit.

Therefore it's pretty safe to say this build is reflect proof.
Did you test a shield charge? The initial hit should be big enough to use it instead of EQ, right?
What do you think about using a voidheart with an essence worm and the +1 curse node? You could use grace on the ring with 2 curses leaving you with a little bit more of mana pool and another weapon like breath. It may loose some health on the way but probably not more than 20% max.

ED: i saw that the cospri is not that expensive. 3 ex to get one, could be viable. If the changes intended before could work. Im not sure if would be better to use voidheart and a different weapon or cospri, save the node points of going up and use a weapon with mod.
Last edited by ChavelaVargas on Jun 9, 2016, 11:55:55 AM
Got Voidheart prophecy today, starting to lvl again gonna try BoR dual whield breath of council
"
884725xx wrote:

use one of the melee totems, warchief with melee phys, faster attack, splash/fire dmg for example
"
liquidSG wrote:
"
884725xx wrote:

Use upgraded Screaming Eagle. Gets you from lvl 30 to maps.

Just did this last night. HUGE improvement - especially if you prioritize the Melee dmg while holding shield nodes.

Made act 4 normal a breeze for sure. currently on act 2 cruel and it's still easy going.

Reckoning and Riposte are also noticeable damage boosters - especially since I'm standing in place more frequently as the mobs gain health.

pretty much just using earthquake at this point. Kiting bosses is easy enough. I use Cyclone + Fortify when needed but it eats my mana pretty fast.
Last edited by BruceWirris on Jun 9, 2016, 1:46:18 PM
Have you done uberlab with this yet? Leveling it for the third time (unfortunate rips) for the purpose of doing that and high maps.
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info