[2.3] Bleeding/Poison EQ Gladiator -- Budget, Tanky, Reflect Proof! -- T15 Core Down!

This build looks AWESOME!!! Couple quick questions:

Is this build usable with tabula? I don't have enough currency to afford 6l armor+life chest, should I stick with tabula, or do 5L life+armor?

I see this build can do T15 maps, how is single target, like end-game lab, atziri, etc?

What's the main difference between this build and something that uses 2h EQ like atziris disfavour or marohi quieuwoieu? I'm guessing more survivability, but is a ton of damage lost?
"
broseidon07 wrote:
This build looks AWESOME!!! Couple quick questions:

Is this build usable with tabula? I don't have enough currency to afford 6l armor+life chest, should I stick with tabula, or do 5L life+armor?

I see this build can do T15 maps, how is single target, like end-game lab, atziri, etc?

What's the main difference between this build and something that uses 2h EQ like atziris disfavour or marohi quieuwoieu? I'm guessing more survivability, but is a ton of damage lost?

It's better to get a cheap 5L armor chest and put fortify on your movement speed (shield charge or leap slam). You should be able to pick a good one up that cost less or similar to tabula. (Or use the 5 linking prophecy)

Single target is good. Uber Izaro goes down pretty fast. Pack clearing is good cuz of corpse explosion, but AOE on earthquake is a little sucky due to conc effect, thats about all. After all the frenzy charges and lion's roar flask I get about 31.5k tooltip dps (16.3k no buff). After 2 levels I can slot in another damage jewel.

2H is gonna be more damage, but survivability difference is huge (64% block after being hit). Also, capping resist and life would be so much harder with 2H. Lastly, you can use shield charge, which is basically the same as whirling blade (actually better cuz of max distance).

Note my setup is different and my tree is different.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHnBLMFLQaLCiYLYQz3DkMUIBRNFewYkRjbGj4aVRuXIOMhNCFgLiMvzDGeMk426DrhOzs8BTwtPfxAoEE_RalGt0d-TUZQR1HmVw1an18_X9pgkWEhYuxlTWa2Z1hnm2hlaPJs2G6XdO108Xasd1N5OXrvfNl-4oIHg1-DzITZhO-GYIrwjM-TmZ7Fns2iAKZXpzCplayvrY2uPq9stC-3Prkdu568n702vni-p8BmwL_BgsauypDNX89-0iHTb9i92WHaweRR5K3pRunV6hjt1-8O73zwH_JB8kXynPNv85v2SPcy9778S_4K
Dude, did you saw Voidheart ring? Will it change a weapon chioce?
How important is Conc Effect for this? Just curious if the increase in damage is worth the loss in clear speed due to the smaller AoE. Do you think it'd be better to run Increased AoE in maps instead?
"
How important is Conc Effect for this? Just curious if the increase in damage is worth the loss in clear speed due to the smaller AoE. Do you think it'd be better to run Increased AoE in maps instead?

Use Increased AOE when you are just running maps and killing trash, then swap it out for Conc on hard bosses where the increased AOE doesn't matter as much.
Last edited by CyBeas7 on Jun 12, 2016, 3:17:31 PM
Why don't you use bloodlust gem?

With voidheart you have 100%chance to bleed so bloodlust is a great Option. Or am I wrong?
"

With voidheart you have 100%chance to bleed so bloodlust is a great Option. Or am I wrong?

When you link Bloodlust to your EQ, then it will not procc the bleeding effect, regardless of your chance to get bleeding on hit.
"
dbush2765 wrote:

Conc Effect is an 130% more multiplier in this build, so it's very important. BUT I only use it when fighting the toughest contents in the game. Inc AOE is good enough clearing trash in T14 maps.
"
hitreza wrote:

The "cannot cause bleeding" on bloodlust override the bleeding mods on passives, the ring, or weapons.

Most of the damage of this build are from bleeding so this gem is definitely NOT for this build.
"
Dude, did you saw Voidheart ring? Will it change a weapon chioce?

Yep, that ring is totally unreal. Gotta update the guide next few days.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info