[2.3] Bleeding/Poison EQ Gladiator -- Budget, Tanky, Reflect Proof! -- T15 Core Down!

Hey I'm running something similar to this build in prophecy and it's working great so far. I tried the Blade Vortex setup but felt it was pretty lackluster and only useable for bosses since everything else just dies instantly. I swapped this CWDT-BV combo for Ancestral Warchief - Faster Attack - Knockback and the totem is absolutely crazy knockbackwise + it gives a more dmg multiplier to yourself aswell, just a little tip and good job on the build!
"
sajk wrote:
Hey I'm running something similar to this build in prophecy and it's working great so far. I tried the Blade Vortex setup but felt it was pretty lackluster and only useable for bosses since everything else just dies instantly. I swapped this CWDT-BV combo for Ancestral Warchief - Faster Attack - Knockback and the totem is absolutely crazy knockbackwise + it gives a more dmg multiplier to yourself aswell, just a little tip and good job on the build!

It sounds awesome! Thanks for this suggestion. Added in the guide.
What about possibly doing blasphemy dual curse? Enf and Vuln?
"
kallell wrote:

I believe Enf is better than Grace for sure, so if you have the +1curse amulet or Cospri's Will, go for it!
Hey everyone, hit 94 on race with this build tanky as hell and was funny
Now got a new idea
With new voidheart ring we don't need bleed weapon anymore so we can focus on chaos, wondering if i can make a max block dual wield breath of council build with tons of poison damage
"
Kurotsume wrote:
Now got a new idea
With new voidheart ring we don't need bleed weapon anymore so we can focus on chaos, wondering if i can make a max block dual wield breath of council build with tons of poison damage

Yea, this new ring is just OP as fk for this build. I almost screamed out when I first saw that ring lol.
"
insobyr wrote:
"
Kurotsume wrote:
Now got a new idea

Yea, this new ring is just OP as fk for this build. I almost screamed out when I first saw that ring lol.

So what kind of improves we can do with this ring?
"
insobyr wrote:
"
kallell wrote:

I believe Enf is better than Grace for sure, so if you have the +1curse amulet or Cospri's Will, go for it!

So just an idea i came up with. You get more life overall and an additional jewel slot, but you do end up losing a slight bit of damage. TBH, it does so much already, we might be able to get by without all the extra. Let me know what you think. This gives you an additional curse, without the use of doedre's.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQAALkdFeyK8OlGypCE2Ud-L8y9NsGCZU1NRr6nYuyE79rBYSEuU3TtrlAaVdNvBS17dDboWp9672WnAedFqUCgE8kUTacwZrbAvyFg_EuezamVdPG8n-nV0iEM9xjbGJF5OVcN8kGsry4jfuLZYfObggcbl5OZhVKtjWhlMk67nptqz37t14tPdqwoKuoYl3n3MuRRcql82WebUEesqq4-7w5Z88auFCAaOHIPPC1fP5BVlG9mnoNfg8wnL2ZU-tK3Ph0U_gqPRvJF2L2boTrhNZIYaqZX_o85Uk3jMZ5YBxZv42o=

Or this - Little less life, the additional jewel slot, and it gives you 30% more curse effectiveness, which would mean your EQ phys will go up quite a bit (37% more phys). Not to mention, your enfeeble is 30% more effective as well (48 % less accuracy, 39% less damage). Anyone able to maybe test this in standard or something?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQAALkdFeyK8OlGypCE2Ud-L8y9NsGCZU1NRr6nYuyE79rBYSEuU3TtrlAaVdNvBS17dDboWp9672WnAedFqUCgE8kUTacwZrbAvyFg_EuezamVdPG8n-nV0iEM9xjbGJF5OVcN8kGsry4jfuLZYfObggcbl5OZhVKtjWhlMk67nptqz37t14tPdqwoKuoYl3n3MuRRcql82VBHrKrE9u8OWfPGrhQgGjhyDzwtXz-QVZRvZp6DzCcvZlT60rc-HRQWb0GH_gqPRuNqnL7yRdi9m6ENHzrhGGo8KHgvfOVYB4Nf

Last edited by kallell on Jun 8, 2016, 11:17:20 AM
Been playing this build in Prophecy SC. Love it so far. I have a question about the new Knockback links. I really like the idea of Ancestral Warchief instead of Blade Vortex. However, I think I want it on a CWDT setup. What do you guys think the ideal links would be? I was thinking CWDT + Ancestral Warchief + Knockback + Inc AoE. My logic is that since it is going to be low level, it's there purely for the knockback and buff, not damage. So MPD and CE aren't relevant. Maybe faster attacks instead of Inc AoE?

EDIT: Just saw the new Voidheart ring. That thing looks unreal. I was shooting for a Cospri's Will but now I don't know. Now thinking about using a chest more geared to survivability (Coil/Belly/nice rare) and then Voidheart + Doedre's Damning + Heretic's Veil (will the veil allow 2 blasphemy curses and grace with enough mana to still attack?). Can skip bleeding craft on weapon that way and still have dual curse/bleeding/poison. Add in the new Breath of the Council mace or a rare with all damage prefixes. Hot damn.
IGN: Bootleg_Fireworks
Last edited by justinm75 on Jun 8, 2016, 1:24:05 PM
What do you think of using the new Voidheart unique with this build? Is it worth it?
Using it between Jack the Axe and getting a high dps rare with the bleed master mod on it could work, losing a good rare ring might hurt way worse than losing 1 prefix on a good weapon after you're able to acquire one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info