your microtransaction wish list?

Cloak/cape. The biggest challenge in doing this would be physics (as far as i know POE has no physics engine at this time), to make cloak physically react to character movement and properly collide with character itself. Also make it properly fit with other back attachments like quivers. If done properly this would probably be the best selling MTX in this game (after stash tabs)
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
There are some really early PoE videos that show the inventory having a slot for a cloak...

Anyway, what I'd want:
  • The ravens from Fellshrines/Village Ruins as a pet.
  • The flock of sea gulls from the entrance of the Ledge as a hideout decoration.
  • Item dyes. Colours would be great but I'd really want dyes that would add rust, dirt, scratches, blood spatter, grass stains, moss, barnacles, etc. Basically, making a character look like they're back from a tough fight instead of the dry cleaner's. Not everyone is a fan of overly shiny stuff.

Edit:
  • Quiver MTX
Last edited by Alysma on May 1, 2016, 6:42:53 AM
Fire/demonic frost blades mtx.
Cape

But mainly; cross league skin transfer
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Toshis8 wrote:
Cloak/cape. The biggest challenge in doing this would be physics (as far as i know POE has no physics engine at this time), to make cloak physically react to character movement and properly collide with character itself. Also make it properly fit with other back attachments like quivers. If done properly this would probably be the best selling MTX in this game (after stash tabs)
yes it's a challenge but honestly
Who gives a fuck about how it floats...

Look at wings and how ugly stiff they are. Even if capes are stiff, they wouldn't be as ugly as wings and it wouldn't be as visible. I don't plan on staring at my cape and see how it moves

All I want is to feel that my char is complete. No cape feel empty and with wings it feels too much
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Alysma wrote:
There are some really early PoE videos that show the inventory having a slot for a cloak...

Anyway, what I'd want:
  • The ravens from Fellshrines/Village Ruins as a pet.
  • The flock of sea gulls from the entrance of the Ledge as a hideout decoration.
  • Item dyes. Colours would be great but I'd really want dyes that would add rust, dirt, scratches, blood spatter, grass stains, moss, barnacles, etc. Basically, making a character look like they're back from a tough fight instead of the dry cleaner's. Not everyone is a fan of overly shiny stuff.

Edit:
  • Quiver MTX

Couldn't agree more.

A flock of ravens on the shoulder, or a nice cloak will sell out fast for sure.

I don't enjoy my screen being shiny. I want stuff to actually look cool.
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
Character Portrait Packs.

It always annoys me when people show up in my hideout to trade and I see the same character portraits over and over and over...

It's such a simple thing they could implement, that could bring some personnalization to our characters.

They could have a variety of packs for each class such as a 5 witch pack, or a 5 assassin pack or a 5 Juggernaut pack etc...

Or they can have bigger packs such as 3 of every basic class pack, or 3 of every ascendancy pack.

And when they bring this out have lots and lots of different packs all with unique portraits.

I would expect lots of people to spend some points on them if they get the price point right.
Last edited by Qiox on May 1, 2016, 8:23:42 AM
"
Jerle wrote:
I want a super saiyan power aura effect.
already in game

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Toshis8 wrote:
yes it's a challenge but honestly
Who gives a fuck about how it floats...

Look at wings and how ugly stiff they are. Even if capes are stiff, they wouldn't be as ugly as wings and it wouldn't be as visible. I don't plan on staring at my cape and see how it moves

All I want is to feel that my char is complete. No cape feel empty and with wings it feels too much

well a cloak stiff as board probably wouldn't look so awesome. There could an option to either attach cloak or wings to your armor but not both, to avoid some possible technical/graphical issues. Only thing it takes is to create one cloak that works and there could be made a hundred variations of it (colors, patterns, shapes and so on). Cloak would be something i would love to have.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Last edited by Toshis8 on May 1, 2016, 9:48:18 AM
I want a permanent skin transfer that works between leagues. Yes, this would be super popular and make GGG lots of $$

"
Item dyes. Colours would be great but I'd really want dyes that would add rust, dirt, scratches, blood spatter, grass stains, moss, barnacles, etc.

Cool idea, I'd be happy with just colors too though. Item dyes would be perfect, especially if they were reusable. As far as their success goes... well I think anyone who has money and plays this game would be forced to buy them all.
Unique 3D art- http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/342452
Last edited by godsmackfan1002 on May 1, 2016, 11:36:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info