your microtransaction wish list?

I want a currency stash tab
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
GHOSTFLAME WINGS !
"
Scotchfist wrote:
"
bwam wrote:
I've said it here, but I'll suggest it again.

"
bwam wrote:
My suggestion is a new pet MTX: Miniature versions of the Life and Mana orb girls, each holding a globe which accurately reflects your current Life or Mana.

Love this idea. Probably they should offer both genders though since people seem to get offended by anything resembling sexism*.

*source:https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/411561

Read teh thr3ad: hilarious.

I just wanna say that I wouldn't give a hoot if the orb girls had new attire (exempla gratia, long, flowing robes), so long as they a) carry their darn orbs, and b) the orbs are accurate.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
1. A brown or black Monk Robe that covers head to toe would be cool with face breaker setup.

2. Tats but you should not have to use vanishing die before hand to get all tatted up. Too costly. Somehow they need to work that out.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 6, 2016, 10:27:09 AM
more and different skill effects.
The existing ones are not so special ;) They're not bad they are just not as good as they can be. There are 2 exceptions: discipline and righteous fire, both really good. Spectal throw as well.

I would also like a spectacular implosion discharge. That would make it even cooler.
Black and white Arc!
definitely want more back MTXs. not necessarily wings, but they couldn't hurt i guess.

i want the game flooded with back MTXs to an obscene point. something like how ROSE online was/is. they have so many back MTXs and a lot of them are really frickin amazing.
I hope GGG can someday introduce sound-effect microtransactions. After playing so many characters using whirling blades as movement skill, I would love to change up its sound effect. Leap slam could use one as well.
Upon further reflection, id like an MTX that lets me mute other people's MTX's so I don't have to see xmas trees running around in town :D
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Character Hideouts

Around half the size of a tier 1 hideout, small and cozy, you can personalize to fit to your character. It shares all the master/benches/decoration limitations of the league you're in but you, and invited players, go into your assigned character hideout instead of the league hideout. Could be an ascendancy class themed selection.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info