your microtransaction wish list?

moved to main post
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Last edited by VoidExilePoE on May 3, 2016, 3:17:43 AM
A plummeting ursa pet. Oh well... :(
Last edited by Scotchfist on May 2, 2016, 3:56:13 AM
Wings, tons of wings... =D
The "unlock the ability to sort the MTX tab" kinda like a premium MTX tab.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
I have a few mtxs that I'd love to see/own. Purple spark bats, black ghostflame armor, maybe a cool lightning trap effect of wolves bounding out from point of detonation. Oh and since I'm on the topic of bats, it would be cool to see some black wings that are essentially made of bats that group to form the wings whenever you enter an instance. It would also be cool if there were pets of various monsters you encounter in Wraeclast. Having a revenant pet would be awesome.
Any armor set really.

So I was watching some Taiwan POE streamer the other day and realized Garena has this daily event players can accomplish and they often reward players with microtransaction items such as Raven wings, elephant pets, weapon skins etc.

How I wish GGG has those daily events but I highly doubt so.
If I had one wish to add an mtx, it would be more options for vanishing dye. I'd ike to see them be able to be used on shields, and also on certain skill effects. Running around with giant globs of fire/lightning/ice on both hands really ruins the look.
for all mirror items check The Forbidden Trove:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2516760
Mushroom cloud Infernal Blow/ Flame Dash/ Lightning Warp

Samurai Armor

How about instead of (as well as) Wing MTX we get some tails?

Laser bolt Arrows (blue and red)

Some sort of insect/exo-skeletal armor

Armor made of bones tied together

Clam/Oyster shell shield

Thurible shield

Some Bow MTX. Maybe Bows that look like bats or birds of prey. But it might look like you were sticking an arrow up its butt and shooting it out of its mouth so maybe not. Then I thought, maybe a prismatic Bow that looks like a rainbow and can shoot different colored arrows. But that might be too *pretty*. You'd need a unicorn pet and flowers to go along with it.

Wolf

I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
"
Jerle wrote:
I want a super saiyan power aura effect.

hahaha :D

that allready exist with this, but it's an effect of the 3d art not an mtx
Maybe some druidic mtx?

Verdant Earthquake
Root Spire Groundslam
Mushroom Growth and Spore Puff Sunder
Venom Thorns Blade Vortex
Quill Hail Bladefall
Stone Obelisk Totem
Spriggan Zombie
Raging Monkey Skeleton
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info