Two-Week Competitive Perandus Events

GIVE US GARENA EVENT! MAX CAPS LOCK!
ya the cadiro thing was fun for a moment there and for the people who got access to stuff they didnt have before I guess thats a cool thing for them and justified the league.

I hated him, he just destroyed that league, saturated the market with high end uniques so fast it was basically standard league after the first week, ex league items and all. I got no problem with the fact it happened, thats what leagues are for, trying stuffs out and having some fun. But I think its basically served as proof of what we sort of already knew, if you bump unique drops to the point where all the "IVE BEEN PLAYING D3 AND I WANT EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW!!!!" kids are happy you basically destroy your game, remove all longevity and challenge and it turns into a piece of shit that dedicated long term players like the one sin my guild just give up and walk away. Those kids have the attention span of a goldfish anyway, give them what they want and they will enjoy it for 5 minutes before getting bored and moving on to the next rubbish game that cant say no to the instant gratification mob.

Were playing Grim Dawn and Torchlight 2 until that fat gold abomination is removed from the game next league and we can get back to the proper grind we love. See you ppl there I guess.

Ok... So Perandus leagues are dying, and instead of doing some fun or interesting 2 week event, you just restart the perandus thing again?

Oh well I might as well just run my maps and await the impending abyss that is perma HC.
HoolaBandoola, creator of all things Hoola and destroyer of Rhoas.
GGG - Please reconsider this. There is ZERO appeal to play a perandus league in a perandus league imo.

Why cant you give us players something fresh and exciting instead?

This sucks...for real...
we've announced that Cadiro Perandus won't be rolled into the core game in the 2.3.0 update.

again will be path of no gear ;(((
Boing boing
R.I.P 4.B.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
ya the cadiro thing was fun for a moment there and for the people who got access to stuff they didnt have before I guess thats a cool thing for them and justified the league.

I hated him, he just destroyed that league, saturated the market with high end uniques so fast it was basically standard league after the first week, ex league items and all. I got no problem with the fact it happened, thats what leagues are for, trying stuffs out and having some fun. But I think its basically served as proof of what we sort of already knew, if you bump unique drops to the point where all the "IVE BEEN PLAYING D3 AND I WANT EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW!!!!" kids are happy you basically destroy your game, remove all longevity and challenge and it turns into a piece of shit that dedicated long term players like the one sin my guild just give up and walk away. Those kids have the attention span of a goldfish anyway, give them what they want and they will enjoy it for 5 minutes before getting bored and moving on to the next rubbish game that cant say no to the instant gratification mob.

Were playing Grim Dawn and Torchlight 2 until that fat gold abomination is removed from the game next league and we can get back to the proper grind we love. See you ppl there I guess.

+1
deleted
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
Last edited by Weißenberg on Apr 29, 2016, 10:38:19 AM
Good way to see the numbers on which ascendancy need buffing/nerfing.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

It's a 3M league. It's not going to have more longevity than that. If GGG balances the game for the people playing a stupid number of hours each week, the rest of the player base that can't do that will leave and the game will die. It's not about attention span, it's about not having the same amount of time. For those of us that have played for a while, most of the game isn't too difficult, it's just about putting in the time. Don't equate that with difficulty. There are always more difficult things to do in the game, but most of the people whining about difficulty don't even do those things.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info