Two-Week Competitive Perandus Events

I'd love to have a 2-week solo charity event instead!

That would, for me, make up for the (understandable) lack of new content and race mods.
"
PopeJo wrote:

That would, for me, make up for the (understandable) lack of new content and race mods.
Yeah Please!

Make it Charity!!! that way you are sure people cant whine XD and if they do, its for a good cause. Plus last charity event was 2 years ago... In MAY
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 29, 2016, 7:10:44 AM
I'll be done fast this time since there's no incentive to play past level 40 for me. :-D

Are there really no other funny/wacky/crazy league ideas like Darkshrines that are too nuts for a regular challenge league but would be awesome to have for a race? Even if that league would have to be voided, I think it would be more fun than just starting over with random prizes.

Also +1 for another charity event. :-)
Last edited by Alysma on Apr 29, 2016, 7:26:43 AM
"
Kiri2k wrote:
"
darkrune28 wrote:
as long as you reached the levels you will have same chance of winning just as much as those speed runners?

^this

not really. all the mtx stuff is obtainable by just throwing some bucks at the developers as a thank you, most of the dedicated fans have them already.

the only real win is the alt-art demigod's dominance, you only get it if you can nolife the game (and have skill).
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
PopeJo wrote:

the thing is, compared to america (and commonwhealth), most europeans aren't used to the "charity collecting" as it is mostly state funded here or heavily subsidized by the state.
Spoiler

the german government f.e. also spends huge sums of money to church institutions too so they can maintain their public image of "caring for the people".

if in america, the government would spend the money they sink into stuff that kills people rather into stuff that helps people we wouldn't have this "charity discussion."

so you won't have much fans for your charity idea in europe and other parts of the world with a functioning government which cares for it's people.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Apr 29, 2016, 7:38:34 AM
Not exactly the temp league people were asking for but close enough sounds like a blast. Ill be in..
Whatever army I have, I'll lead against them...
...until I've won or I'm dead.
• Level 38 VS The World • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929461
• Crafting Service • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2451155
So Lame
"
vio wrote:

Spoiler
the thing is, compared to america (and commonwhealth), most europeans aren't used to the "charity collecting" as it is mostly state funded here or heavily subsidized by the state.
Spoiler

the german government f.e. also spends huge sums of money to church institutions too so they can maintain their public image of "caring for the people".

if in america, the government would spend the money they sink into stuff that kills people rather into stuff that helps people we wouldn't have this "charity discussion."

so you won't have much fans for your charity idea in europe and other parts of the world with a functioning government which cares for it's people.

Actually, Germans donate one of the highest total amounts of money to charities compared to the rest of the world. And as far as I remember, the last charity event was pretty popular in general. :-)
Last edited by Alysma on Apr 29, 2016, 7:50:44 AM
"
chopfsalat wrote:
Eh, not really excited. Also is it just me or did they nerf Cadiro? In the beginning of the league, I encountered him like every third area offering legacy items like a mad man (of course I had not enough coins to buy them). Now that I sit on a shit ton of coins I see him like once every hour, and when I do he offers me rare stuff or vendor uniques. Or maybe my RNG luck ran out since I haven't bought any stash tabs in a while.

+1
"
BlueArrow wrote:
"
chopfsalat wrote:
Eh, not really excited. Also is it just me or did they nerf Cadiro? In the beginning of the league, I encountered him like every third area offering legacy items like a mad man (of course I had not enough coins to buy them). Now that I sit on a shit ton of coins I see him like once every hour, and when I do he offers me rare stuff or vendor uniques. Or maybe my RNG luck ran out since I haven't bought any stash tabs in a while.

+1

Same for me. So many coins and nothing worth buying. Huge scam on ggg's part to get us to play the new leagues. If I wanted zero chance at getting good uniques, I'd have continued playing standard.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info