Two-Week Competitive Perandus Events

cool mtxes ... i hope im lucky :D
I smiled.
Like Him.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Last edited by Captain_Assassin on Apr 28, 2016, 11:51:40 PM
coooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!
So, just a 2 week perandus league? Nothing special?
Plz consider making it a 3 week flashback.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Apr 28, 2016, 11:57:38 PM
So this further depopulates the main temp leagues I guess
Time to give walter white a call and take my 2 weeks vacation.
Yus! These challenges were too easy and I got bored, I definitely needed another reason to waste my life away with this video game!

Spoiler
I'm not being sarcastic.
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
hm...
....mhrldr ;p
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

this is how you should have manage it

Spoiler

- First month, Cadiro only offers regular items(jewels, uniques, sac, currency)

- Second month, Cadiro adds to his offer list the greatness from past times, league only items and mortal pieces

- Last month, shit gets real and Cadiro goes crazy with all the coins he got the past 2 months. Like all capitalists he goes corrupted. For the last month Cadiro's offer has a chance to be corrupted or be a talisman!

- Bonus, on last month, Cadiro is so Greedy, if youencounter him in the Perandus Manor Map, if you Refuse his Offer ( Which are made GG for the occasion) he gets mad and spawns a Dragon Made of Gold Along with the map's boss. This Dragon, " Drakenichus, Perandus Smelter" dont drop items, instead he drops currency (pretty much like tranmog tempest)

and for leagues in general

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1207440

Nice teenage gaming fantasy you have there. I can almost picture the kids at lunch "brainstorming" ideas. "And if you decline!! A GOLDEN DRAGON APPEARS!!" XD

No.
So we get this instead of a race season?
And Garena gets a four mod league for ten days?

How is this comparable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info