Two-Week Competitive Perandus Events

ahah, i gotta laugh so hard!

makes me think... really
What in the hell happened to Talismans? This is my biggest concern because Talismans as item drops were exciting and interesting, and the Rigwald encounter system was great. Why did this never make the core game?
Meh. The challenges I still need, at 33 completed, require either a lot of money or lab running. I'm not gonna start over and try to power level and hope for fast wealth in order get my last 3, so unless I somehow finish them before these leagues start I'm going to pass and keep working where I am.
~ Lassittor ~

Arms wide open, I stand alone. I'm no hero, and I'm not made of stone.
Right or wrong, I can hardly tell. I'm on the wrong side of heaven, and the righteous side of hell.
Last edited by Lassittor on Apr 29, 2016, 11:14:55 AM
Eh don't like it I'm over perandus I want something new and re-doing the the same league via a 2 week race isn't exactly new.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Is this announcements a joke ? i hope so, how come Garena came with a better event ?

where is the fun in this race ? power creep is insane and you just give us the same thing as the last 3 months ? what ?
I have to agree im not excited at all, please add another mod or two. Anything will be better than more of the same league that we already quit playing.

Exiles, invasion bosses heck even beyond would be better than the EXACT same thing.
Last edited by redgems on Apr 29, 2016, 12:23:44 PM
Tell me it's a joke
April fools was a month ago GGG. Now give us the gut punch super flashback league plz.
"
If i will reach lvl up 80in both hardcore and sofcore, it means that i x2 my chance to have prizes?

It's usually that way yes.

In line with those old hybrid 2week events, I'd pick a SSF Talisman Flashback + Cadiro; somehow I ended up missing Talisman/s alot more than I'd thought :)

Garena event sounds pretty neat too.
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
Last edited by jahcinto on Apr 29, 2016, 12:16:52 PM
First time ive actually been disappointed by GGG. What a let down.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info