Two-Week Competitive Perandus Events

This is "meh" when you already saw the Garena. The right to create a Divination card to the top player and prizes to everyone that reach a certain lvl + SSF league with high drop rate VS same shit as always.

I'll just pass this "competitive".....

THIS is a competitive league: https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https%3A%2F%2Fweb.poe.garena.ru%2Fforum%2Fview-thread%2F14849%2Fpage%2F1&edit-text=

THIS, is a stupid league: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1655464

Perandus inside perandus, who the hell thought that?
Last edited by Darkkaos on Apr 29, 2016, 10:21:44 AM
Will there be new challenges or the same likei n perandus league?
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
You realize the reason why theres nothing worth buying is because the league itself is contradictory right ?

We called this day one when the league was announced, that the market would be soo over saturated with items and coins that the price of the item via coins wont even be worth buying.

Also, GGG nerfed rates because they were CLEARLY too high for both Cadiro and Cadiros rarest items.

The problem with perandus league IS perandus league. The entire concept was flawed to begin with, you shouldnt have expected any better when youre getting uniques falling from the sky 24/7 in addition to all the god damn unique modifiers that have been added to the game (inner treasure, singularity, smuggler, etc) and divination cards contribute to that too.

I saw people buying high tier items for coins, that's what motivated me to play the same boring 3 acts again and grind maps. After I got high enough level to actually start buying stuff, they took away all the good stuff and gave us items not worth buying(like rare amulets and 300 tabula rasas). So it's the last time I believe ggg when they offer stuff like this, it's not worth my time and effort to end up with nothing for all the time I've spent.

_Yuge_ disappointment.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
So I suppose I'll reach level 40 and leave it at that.
One has to be insanely good to get demigods and those other MTX I don't like at first place.

If i will reach lvl up 80in both hardcore and sofcore, it means that i x2 my chance to have prizes?
Yeah there is no point to play ovber and over the same league , why is so difficult to make simple flashback league as usual?
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Perandus was the worst league yet.. Constant lags/fps drops whenever you encounter perandus mobs.. they fire like 25 projectiles.. shotgunning.. 'uniques' have no value (someone should really google the word unique and see the definition.) This league was bad even tho I made 4 ~+ 90 characters this league which I've never done this league was no challenge...
Plus the game is so easy with all those changes.. wtf happen to PoE it used to be so hard to get shit done and now.. playing 3,5k life build doing T15 maps and I only have like 3 deaths on it (ripped to laggy perandus mobs)

CMON GGG STEP YOUR GAME UP.

It's all good people don't race much anyways .
R.I.P 4.B.
basicly same shit but will last for 2weeks instead of 3months? nice
2nd 'mini perandus' never would expect that, im surprised to say the least, i dont know how many ppl really care about finishing challenges, to me they get too tiresome or grindy after some point and i think to people with similar attitude towards challenges this 2nd perandus seems unappealing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info