1 shotting , yeah so fun with this unbalanced bullshit

I died by a one shot today . it was a blue gorge with no damage mods ( basically a white map )

The monster was a blood slime monster ( some blood stuff it looks like ) that 1 shotted me with its fire explosions . it was even alone when it happened ( not buffed by anything )

I have almost 11k life and es combined , maxed res ofc , arctic armor , cwdt with enfeeble and molten shell . using both granite and basalt flasks .

So what is the problem here . I still dont have enough defence , i dunno , or does the monsters crit very high ( mandatory death )

In general the death moments in this game feels so bad . It always feels wrong and unbalanced to me . Its just a few times i honestly feel its my own fault in this game . I play very careful , dont matter game decides i have lived long enough BAM rip . In general the game is fun but when the game feels so bad after dying because of unbalanced 1 shotting the games overall quality is decreasing , for me atleast . To be honest i think you dont have done a good job with balancing both player side and monster side . I know this has been brought up before so what is keeping you ggg of not finishing your balancing in the game . Perhaps the balance team should be replaced , maybe you finally can can get a guy that has more dev skills when it comes to balancing .

so to you ggg , do you even play the game yourself , do you think this is fun yourself with 1 shotting , do you feel like the game is 100 % balanced now ????? I just ask ( i know you dont answering anyway )

Abnother q to you ggg , is this the way you make it so people dont level too fast , just put some random unbalanced stuff in the game to insta-kill you , problem solved riiiiggghhght , people are not getting to level 100 too fast this way . mission acomplished right . ( facepam )
Last bumped on Apr 29, 2016, 8:35:12 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Probably one of those bloodspawn monsters that come from the bloodline mod? Living blood or whatever it is called? They can be very dangerous indeed. I've learned that the hard way, too.

Even though I find it hard to believe that you were literally oneshot with 11k EHP (single hit dealing 11k+ damage).
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Last edited by Char1983 on Apr 27, 2016, 5:36:00 PM
"
I play very careful

IF you would play careful you would read what was blue mobs mods.

"
find it hard to believe that you were literally oneshot with 11k EHP (single hit dealing 11k+ damage).
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
Char1983 wrote:
Probably one of those bloodspawn monsters that come from the bloodline mod? Living blood or whatever it is called? They can be very dangerous indeed. I've learned that the hard way, too.

Even though I find it hard to believe that you were literally oneshot with 11k EHP (single hit dealing 11k+ damage).

yeah thats the monster i think , yup i am not kidding it 1 shotted me ( the fire explosion )i was at full life too , lol
If you play carefully I don't know how it's possible to even die if you have that playstyle. Like my playstyle is that I don't give a fuck and kill things in 1 hit because I'm baller as fuck.

Shit reflect? Fuck that I'm a trapper i don't give a FUKKKKKKK supfreshturnbaby.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
If you play carefully I don't know how it's possible to even die if you have that playstyle. Like my playstyle is that I don't give a fuck and kill things in 1 hit because I'm baller as fuck.

Shit reflect? Fuck that I'm a trapper i don't give a FUKKKKKKK supfreshturnbaby.

its very much possible to be 1 shotted even if you play carefully/smart in this game . I am not talking about a game that is hard but a game that is a unfinished/unbalanced game .
"
Devonor wrote:
I have almost 11k life and es combined , maxed res ofc , arctic armor , cwdt with enfeeble and molten shell . using both granite and basalt flasks .
So at the time you were not moving, the monster was enfeebled, you had molten shell up, and both flasks were active? All those are conditional defenses. It's hard to believe you had all those defenses up and still lost 11k hitpoints in one hit if you weren't cursed. That's some sick damage.

You said the map had no damage mods. What mods did it have? There are a lot of mods that aren't damage mods that lower your survivabilty like curse immune or lower resists.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Apr 27, 2016, 6:05:31 PM
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
Devonor wrote:
So at the time you were not moving, the monster was enfeebled, you had molten shell up, and both flasks were active? All those are conditional defenses. It's hard to believe you had all those defenses up and still lost 11k hitpoints in one hit if you weren't cursed. That's some sick damage.

You said the map had no damage mods. What mods did it have? There are a lot of mods that aren't damage mods that lower your survivabilty like curse immune or lower resists.

hi , i had not the flasks active at the time , it was only a mod with monsters had more life in the map , thats it .

the cwdt proced just a milisecond before i was dead , not sure it did anything to protect against one shotting , but anyway i still had 11k hp/es ( hp about 3800 , es about 6800 so almost 11k )
"The key to winning any fight is simply staying alive."
yeah it must have been a crit hit , most likely . If it is monsters with crit damage then 1 shotting is always going to be a thing in this game . mandatory to be 1 shotted once in awhile , is this really a good design ?

so whats the solution to this then ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info