|✡| 7/7 |✡| Ξ UPDATED. Ξ What will you do if I give you 3k pure exalted ? (standard league)

min max my main > experiment new build > give all the rest to random people because new league start
have a seriously bitchin time
I'd play 3000 games of 'I hid the exalted in this area' with random people
I would drop them in Slum Sewers, because that much wealth is the source of the corruption, which destroyed sarn in the past.

Best regards, Fary !
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Nov 11, 2016, 6:39:00 PM
Very interesting thread.

I have only one person with whom I consistently play, and since he is generally poorer than me, I don't mind spending currency that I can spare to help him build good characters as well, so we can have fun together. Thing is, I'm not that rich in game myself, so I can mostly only spare him a bunch of chaos/fusing etc., but never exalts - I can barely justify spending exalts on my own stuff most of the time.

Given a very high amount of exalts, I would probably build us both characters so we can tackle the hardest content. Hopefully I could also convince a few of my other friends, who just can't invest the time required to build a proper character in PoE, to play, given that I could just buy them insane gear and they could simply skip the grinding part.

If I ever permanently quit the game, I'd probably give the remainder away; I've also done this before in MMOs that I played and then quit. I won't lie, my reason for doing it is entirely selfish; I want nothing to remain for me to come back to, no incentives to pull me back in. The fact that it makes some people happier is just the icing on the cake.
Still waiting for GGG to admit that they made mistakes and actually work on fixing them.

You'll find me when pigs start flying.
-
Last edited by bloxed on Sep 8, 2022, 5:59:24 AM
More exalted reserved for this giveaway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr7redGt4Wk

Best regards,
Helfy.
|✡| Helfy & Helfy_Jr. #RoadTo100
In my case, I would by a SOTS and try to discover the Fishing Mistery! +)
question is when is the give away =]
I wouldn't take them and I'd still have you on my ignore list ;)
I once yolo'd a swag so hard my whole fam got lit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info