|✡| 7/7 |✡| Ξ UPDATED. Ξ What will you do if I give you 3k pure exalted ? (standard league)

I'll left one for my self and i give one to my brother and other one to my best m8 they are great guys and always support me so they deserve it :)
I would buy a few mirrored items my melee needs. With the rest I would fight hunger and poverty in the world. If anything left I donate them to help trump getting elected.
"
Kasapnica wrote:
Probably stop playing...i mean,any excitement from drops will be gone,thus killing any reason for me to play an ARPG.

that :D
Mb buy few rare alt arts.

I don't think experienced player really needs more exalts than he can earn.
I would actually use an Exalted for it's in game purpose... Adding a mod to a rare item. I've never been able to afford such luxury.
chance my HH and mjolner back, but fail on legacy soul taker and kaom, so probably i buy them.
I would not accept 3k exalts! Those would be so much more useful for someone else.
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction
I dunno, with 3k exalts I would flesh out my pretty normal builds.

1 or even 2 exalts is as much as I ever had and my builds are thereafter :P

I might even start crafting a bit trying to make something epic.
headhunter and play standard only prob only touch temp league sc rather than hc to get the mtxs than be done
I would have quit with 3k exalts. Game has no flavour when you have such kind of cash.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info