|✡| 7/7 |✡| Ξ UPDATED. Ξ What will you do if I give you 3k pure exalted ? (standard league)

buy all the rare alts i can get my hands on and then destroy them.
its just pixels!
Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
i'd actually have a chance to try out all those silly builds that are super expensive (because streamers hype them up, or are crazy stronk, or simply due to the rarity of the items required--like being previous league-specific), get anything needed to try out things that aren't meta builds.
buy my self a headhunter belt, keep around 500-660 of them and give the rest away in funny contests.
it is nice of you to give it away that much cash. Gl who ever oging to win
I would do 4x 50ex giveaway per day for 15 days straight :D
-Much love, Frelddi ( www.twitch.tv/frelddi )
I would buy all the uniques in the game (including league specific) to complete my collection. I would also buy more stash tabs to store the items, then i would keep few hundreds for future and gave rest to my guild.
"
I wouldn't take them and I'd still have you on my ignore list ;)

GREAT
I would take a screenshot of the stash tab full of exalts. Then zoom it out a lot. then make a pixel art Mona Lisa out of the image.
Turn them into chaos and chaos craft
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

I'd say this isn't enough. I wished I would have 100 times of that amount, just to smash the economy with dumping prices for exalts so that this broken standard economy has better currency conversion rates for everyone.

So as this isn't enough, what would I do? Probably buy the gg stuff for the build I enjoy the most, level my main std char up to 100 and then help others by 6 linking stuff for them (cuz I'm very lucky with that) or getting them what they need.
https://www.twitch.tv/ston3cold3
3k ex could make mine semi good/semi sux build great, allow me to buy some legacies, mirrored gear, do some craft, test a lot of stuff, bcos I like the most to test stuff in this game, and at the end start streaming, and make some giveaways. That would be perfect, but the life itself isnt perfect eaven in a bit :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info