|✡| 7/7 |✡| Ξ UPDATED. Ξ What will you do if I give you 3k pure exalted ? (standard league)

I will convert all the 3k exalt to mirrors to save space because i do not have premium stash or extra stash.

Then, I will stay in standard forever and buy new unique items from new league whenever new league ends because i hate to restart all over again and create a new character every time when I have not even reach lvl 100 or maximize my current character full potential.

I am forced to play new league because I am afraid the league exclusive unique items might become too expensive when it became available in standard and I am unable to afford.
I will look at all the popular uber viable builds, and make one up that doesnt exist. I will buy/craft all the perfect gear for it, and invent a new build around some weird mechanic that I don't think has been exploited.
IGN: xGiblet, xPenthesilea
#1 wander/spell dmg & crit shield / 101% lightning damage CI rings /etc mirror services
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1927825
Things I'm selling
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1947845
I'd spam it at random stuff, gave away some of them, bought myself gg gear for 2 builds for like 100ex max and dunno, sell rest at rtm market mayby
Burn all the orbs!
Oh 3k, editing.

I'd still sit on it haha, eventually I'd figure out how to properly use it, definitely buy Skyforth boots though, then work on 21/20 gems, 900 ES body armor with 6 links and a +1 gem level corruption. The level 4 enhance/empower, etc would need to happen too. I would probably dabble with things like Elreon's 20% ES mod for the first time, or get to have the thrill of adding a mod or two using an exalt to a really good piece of gear.
The more More you have, the less Less matters
Last edited by Avereth12 on Jan 28, 2017, 5:17:13 PM
Why the fuck are you guys still responding? lmao what the fuck people he isn't giving anyone shit.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I would buy over 9000 "the void" cards!
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
I would buy myself that that 250ex dagger and return the rest back to you. Those prices are insane://
"
Why the fuck are you guys still responding? lmao what the fuck people he isn't giving anyone shit.

lolol

be a doll and buy me a legacy kaoms I_NO, Im poor as fk in standard atm and I need one, this 500 life bullshit is, well, its bullshit.

Come on, I know youre filthy rich back there and youll never use it, its a good cause :D
I would be shocked if he gave 12 chromes much less 3,000 exalts to anyone begging in this thread.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info