|✡| 7/7 |✡| Ξ UPDATED. Ξ What will you do if I give you 3k pure exalted ? (standard league)

ill try new impractical builds like necromancer BF with brass dome
Buy a Ming's Exquisite blade.

Sponsor races for new/beginning players only that offered chaos orbs and early game uniques that were actually useful as prizes.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
something that would give me ban

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Dec 19, 2016, 7:14:01 PM
Either i try to make 6White Socket Shavronne's or try to craft 6x WORST possible roll tier and numbers item with eternals.

Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.
sacriface to kuduky, currency on vanila sc . who even need it?
I had some fun reading the replys, in my case, I'm new to this game so I would have no idea, im collecting to get a item worth 10c atm, after that i would start to collect to get a better chest for myself when the time comes. Now when i think about it if someone would approach me and open a trade where he would insert 3k exalted i would take 1 or 2 for myself to get my defences up a bit to clear stuff easier and give the rest back to him(and thank him ofc), or if he would decline i would give it to random people. Not because I'm a good person or something, because it would ruin the game for me otherwise. Btw I'm not applying for this(for the reasons said up), just wanted to reply.
Would give back to you
stop being poor and multiplicate them, learn some crafting stuff before using them, and try out new builds with every kind of combination this game offers to post on the forum and get famou$ keepo.
but atm i neither have space neither faith. hope u give them to me, it sucks not being able to resurrect my characters, always tried to make'em shine but always ruined the items.
cya
idk
make myself a CI character with barrage. using a physical bow and physical to elemental transformation.
i will buy the best items out there or mirrored them. so i can have an op charcter for once.

and after that i would try to craft myself some mirror whorthy items.
give 3k ppl 1ex each.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info