|✡| 7/7 |✡| Ξ UPDATED. Ξ What will you do if I give you 3k pure exalted ? (standard league)

"
666lol666 wrote:
Tbh I would craft the #1 1-hand weapon and I would keep it and I would never offer a mirror service for it! ;) Yes, I'm a selfish bastard......... sometimes. ^^

That wouldnt be enough exalted, maybe if lucky.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
I would continue to play poe.
Vendor them live
I would buy all the most expensive items, legacy ones, league specific expensive ones, the rest in mirrors. And sell them to Clarissa and record it, post on youtube and in this thread to make everybody cry. Yes, i would see so many tears i would die of pleasure.
Sometimes...
would decline , you and the perosn would be banned instantly lol
Last edited by momonami5 on May 14, 2016, 4:30:28 PM
1. I would buy a legacy Kaoms with +1 to level of socked gems corruption for the itemtransfere
2. would buy myself a mirror drop it in a shitty map, leave the map and rejoin it to knew the feeling
3. buy some unidentifyed shavs and drop them in lowlevelpartys to make them happy..
4. go to A1 normal and give some exalteds to poor/new player
5. made myself a build for around 20-30 ex to have some nice time playin PoE
6. I would start a big Quest were everyone has a chanceto win exalted orbs while they do funny things
7. and at the end I serache for a streamer who really love the game and give him some exalteds too

well thats what I would do with that big amount of Exalted orbs... I dont think anyone could ever use all of them 3k is too much
!!!PC master race!!!
Definately gear needs attention, then push to lvl 100 woohoo
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:14:02 PM
I honestly don't have a specific answer for that. Not a good one. But I guess farming for currency would become irrelevant. Then all there'd be left was trying out bizarre and unique builds and then push them to level 100 just to make people wonder how I did it.
Rock is overpowered, paper is fine. Scissor.

buy stash tabs first ;)
plop

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info