|✡| 7/7 |✡| Ξ UPDATED. Ξ What will you do if I give you 3k pure exalted ? (standard league)

first, i'll do a giveaway on global 1, 1ex each for lets say 300 players.

for the remaining ex, i'll prolly keep it till something gets my attention.
CoC is dead, goodbye DPS hello FPS - September 2nd, 2016.
Life is in the past, use your Energy Shield instead - January 11th, 2017.
All you need is some ES whooping and you'll have your Life back - May 24th, 2017.

IGN: InfernalEnvy | Lv.100 Righteous Fire Juggernaut
Such a good question. It's hard to say what someone would do with that much currency. I've always wanted to make that one dream build that can finally get me to level 100. Something that I have tried ever since the game came out, but have not achieved thus far. It's always been a dream for me to finally get that one mirrored item out there. If I had 3K exalts, I would not spend it all immediately on luxery items (headhunter, Legacy shavs, Demigod Items, etc.). But if I had that much currency, i would like to finally make that one dream build that can get me to level 100.
I'd craft a mirror-worthy real Pathfinder belt, with reduced flask charges used/increased charges gained/increased flask effect duration.

Then, I'd use any leftovers to first buy a Headhunter (let's face it) and any further leftovers to sponsor interesting, otherwise-impossible Talisman-based builds (like Aegis Aurora RF).
My guild mates and I are a close knit group that play on computers at our local comic shop, we've always valued each other's fun and love for the game over who has the best build or better dps. We've shared the wealth we've amassed over the past year and go out of our way to ensure that everyone is happy. With 3K exalts I would distribute that wealth amongst my guild mates and be able to reach farther and delve deeper in this game I love by making the builds I've been brainstorming and getting the gear that's always been out of reach.
i would destroy them all, so community can be pure salty about their missed oportunity to get rich
If I had 3000 exalts, I would take my character (Deep_water) to an extreme level of tankiness. I would buy/craft a 6 off color 900+ es chest, 320+es boots, 500+es helm, and possibly a 600+es shield.

I dont know what I would do with the other 1.5-2k exalts, that's probably more than I could ever care for.

Edit - (had a great idea though - could set up some pvp tournaments with big exalt prizes!)
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
Last edited by DreamScythe on May 10, 2016, 1:56:54 PM
I'd like to learn how to turn a profit. Turn your 3000 into 6000, and give you back 4000 for investing in me. You've earned your way to 3000, i'd like to learn how to do the same, and be self sufficient moving forwards.

Do whatever you told me to do with it. This amount of currency removes risks from the game, that's a freedom i'm not familiar with. It's great to have and spend, but what good is it when it's all gone though. I want to be able to regenerate as soon as I spend, so that when I purchase an item, I have made enough in return to offset costs.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Craft a Mirror-worthy Harbinger with Tora's "Always cause Bleeding" affix.

You do realize that with eternals no longer dropping, 3000ex isn't nearly enough to craft a new mirror-worthy item, right? Even if there are enough eternals *left* to craft such an item, they're going to sell for a looooot more. They seem to be going for over 20ex a pop nowadays. Presumably you'd take the buy->aug->regal if good->exalt if good->eternal if good->exalt->loop until perfect route, but that price adds up over time, not to mention it would take ages to get enough tora's harbinger bows.

That goes for everyone that answered "craft a mirror-worthy <foo>".

Anyway, I'd spend several consecutive leagues buying mirrored gear for whatever the best build in standard that easy-clears uber atziri and core malachai with most mods is during the current patch. For example, LL crit spectral for one patch, meow-meow discharger for another patch after they nerf crit spectral throw again....
Last edited by codetaku on May 10, 2016, 2:00:44 PM
I would buy a tabula for myself cuz i need it rn for lvling and give the rest to my friends that are struggling with money rn :D
Tbh I would craft the #1 1-hand weapon and I would keep it and I would never offer a mirror service for it! ;) Yes, I'm a selfish bastard......... sometimes. ^^

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info