|✡| 7/7 |✡| Ξ UPDATED. Ξ What will you do if I give you 3k pure exalted ? (standard league)

I would yolo ex 3k items.

And thats what I suggest you to do too if you end up not giving them away. Hoarding ex doesn't give me any greater joy.
Last edited by LSN on May 8, 2016, 6:55:30 AM
That's easy. I'd make a 6L all blue socket legacy coil. That would probably be worth double the 3K exalts :P
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
I would pay random people 10exalts to stop spamming the trade chat, yeah that would be it.
Ign Rohde
I would be like this:

And then, I would gift it to another player, because I don't play Standard at all - not more than for testing builds or such :D
Last edited by Zalkortis on May 8, 2016, 11:03:51 AM
"
|✡| 10/10 |✡|

What's this clickbait title all about?
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Last edited by Daresso on May 8, 2016, 3:51:29 PM
I would destroy them all.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
"
Daresso wrote:
"
|✡| 10/10 |✡|

What's this clickbait title all about?

it's a trap == bullshitcounter
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
I would keep playing and continue to help out my guild and friends, except to a much greater level because I would have access to a lot more resources
If nothing goes right, go left.
I put it to my 5000 to. :D
I'd most likely get myself a decent harbinger bow and a headhunter, some vaal orbs for my skill gems, then I wouldnt know what to do!
I've never had more then 15 ex so I'd probably wet myself too at the shock of all the exalts and then continue playing and helping family and friends out :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info