|✡| 7/7 |✡| Ξ UPDATED. Ξ What will you do if I give you 3k pure exalted ? (standard league)

I would probably make builds from skills that are considered obsolete and try out a reflect damage build I have been pondering lately. And then after i get bored of making builds I would have an obsession for obtaining odd items of antiquity and curiosity. I know I would give a lot of it away but not enough to mess with the economy. Make a build that face tanks core malachai(hopefully).

or sell them all for real money and actually help my real life problems out. People complain about it enough it has to be possible. But most likely just mess around in game.
Would first try to make some builds I would otherwise never have the chance too, the rest I would split with guildies :)
Donate them to save the children foundation a.k.a my stashes :P
IGN is Lightwoods. Twitch.tv/woodspoe
Last edited by Lightwoods on May 2, 2016, 3:15:42 PM
Purchase the items I need to finish the build on my main I've had since beta, maybe even get a level of enjoyment out of PoE I haven't had since pre-masters, then pay it forward to other people with the remainder,probably very similar to how this is being done.
Would definetely spend them in the name of science mostly,
Give a noob a mirror just to see what he'd do with it.
+1 Gem skyforth science?
Buy a tank
not be poor
buy a sandwich
bribe chris wilson
Spoiler
to ban 5 necropolis maps:mirror boy

Send zuckerberg hate mail again.
Yknow, the usual.
Last edited by ShockzzV13 on May 2, 2016, 3:50:52 PM
If you give me that exalt what i will do ?

I will give you back all this exalt cause that just will ruin my passion to try make all the build i want by myself

i prefer enjoy the game with only the currency i drop or trade

:D
Buy as many Skyforths as possible, set up a stream, reddit threads, promising huge Skyforth giveaways. Wait until there's a reasonable amount of people watching...

And then vendor each and every single one, and then vendor what I get from that.
Last edited by TheFireWyrm on Jan 18, 2024, 1:32:38 AM
I would sell them on ebay and then enjoy a long holiday without Path Of Exile.
"
_Helfy_ wrote:

Be honest.

I'd make something truely horrific to throw into Grandmasters.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info