|✡| 7/7 |✡| Ξ UPDATED. Ξ What will you do if I give you 3k pure exalted ? (standard league)

Well at first id have to go to some mental therapy to cope with the fact that i just got 3k exalts...
but then afters wards would probably invest it into some sort of alternate art items that may increase in value over time. Though some of it would most definitely go into some nice items of course :P.
And once I've exhausted my personal spending splurge then id go out and make some players happy.
I would do so many things !

First, buy enough fuses to 6L an item myself.. just to be able to say "I did it".

Then, try to craft one perfect item (probably from the base I just 6L), with 6 T1 affix. But if it doesn't succeed within 500ex i would stop.

And then, with the remaining 2500 ex, I would organise something for the standard community with very nice prizes. Something like PvP tournament, lvl 28 pvp tournament, races like "only 2 gems equipped alowed, first to level 50 wins"

Would be fun.
id buy a shit ton of high quality items and hold a massive give away on twitch giving away 2900 exa worth of items.
Waste them most likely. I'm terrible
"
choueu wrote:
Hello,
I wouldn't happy to lose a fair trader like you (T- T) but i'll happy if i got 3k exalts to spend. Firstly i'll give u a half 1.5k back to u so next time u come back u'll have money to spend :D. Secondly for the rest(1.5k) i'll build a new build and kill malachaiiiii.... .

ps. sry for bad english

Thankyou with love and good luck <3

Oh geez, flippers have their own fanboys... where will this end.
1st Hideout of the week: view-thread/1059888
Gears & Builds history: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1062423
Hmmm lets see. What would I do? Buy every Legacy item I can find. Outfit all my characters with the best possible gear and gems. Find a full set of all the Jewels to use in my passive tree. Outfit my guild in anyway they want. And possibly stil have some left over? Oh yea I would go on the biggest spending spree ever, but with a purpose. Also if I saw you again, I would give you most likely the 1k I have left because I have bought everything I wanted. :)
Be surprised that this wasn't a 32-page troll to see how brown the average nose can get!
"
Funkdubious wrote:
Be surprised that this wasn't a 32-page troll to see how brown the average nose can get!

It IS lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
alchs, i would buy alchs and then get all the Zana's daily deals
d:-D*
Nothing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info