|✡| 7/7 |✡| Ξ UPDATED. Ξ What will you do if I give you 3k pure exalted ? (standard league)

I'm happy with my stuff... so I would just give them out.

Andy
"
plasticeyes wrote:
honestly ?

i outfit a build with all the craziest corrupted items i can think of.

corrupt mirrored daggers until you get some GG mod
corrupt skyforth's for something...i don't know what. lol.
corrupt 6L shavs until i get +1 all gems.
etc....
and nothing bought already linked.
buy a shav's 6L it from start. then corrupt it. didn't get +1 ? start again.

oh the fun!

lol.

LMK how u wanna do that, Kappa?
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
I would buy 1K vaal regalia, 650+ES shield, and i would make a character with 25/50K ES with vaal discipline <3
I'd introduce you to my sister irl
"
xtcxtc wrote:

Can he actually flip that one?
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
I would buy a 900+ ES chest a 500+ ES helmet and be happy i finaly finished my CI build :)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
Buy as many top tier legacy items I could get my hands on and vendor them all.
"
"
xtcxtc wrote:

Can he actually flip that one?

lol

Theoretically he should be able to, although it requires a different skill set than flipping items :)
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
I'd buy myself the gear I need for my current build and I would then run atziri sets for free for everyone. Then with whats left I'd look for actual people in need of stuff and help them out. Like guildies/new players. I would probably end up doing giveaways to.
I would be your personal Magic Finder with (at the moment) MF 172iiq/615iir as a thank you.

I would use the exalts to buy some increased item quantity gems, level them up and vaal them to get 21/20 or 20/23. Furthermore get perfect MF gear.

Be the highest magic finder at PoE and help people for epic loot.
Last edited by Truebathor on May 2, 2016, 7:14:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info