|✡| 7/7 |✡| Ξ UPDATED. Ξ What will you do if I give you 3k pure exalted ? (standard league)

I like dreaming, so I ll buy for sure the legacy kaom and a pain sunder, cause I had great moments with them when my old guild was so powerfull and so nice (and let me use those babies), then few jewellers that I've been chasing for years, 500 regrets orbs (I wasted 90 ex, maybe more, in regrets because I do love trying all the 2h melee builds that cross my mind), and 50 mortal sets, just for fun.
Maybe 200 regrets more :D
For one year, the last monday of each months, I will stand close to Haku in A1N giving 1 ex to the first 10 marauder I ll see with a 2h weapon in their hands.
Honestly 1k ex it's quite enough to me, so ty for the offer, I'm not greedy. :D

Maybe 100 regrets more.
Probably go to the Wraeclast whore house and make it rain fat stacks!
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
let them rot in my stash.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Fully gear out at least 3 of my characters complete with 6-links since I've never had 6-links besides a Tab, buy an Atziri's Acuity(I collect unique gloves so yeah), get a Headhunter, and give away some exalts to fellow players.
that will be a fucking waste to give that to one person, ask GGG to support you to distribute 5EX to 600 random noobs.
Easy come, easy go.

I truly wouldn't want that in the long term, I'd get pretty bored that I wouldn't have to grind anymore for loot, just for levels.
Same thing as everyone else probably. Buy a bunch of legacy items. Make all of the GG builds and with whatever's left just use to craft and improve the gear I already have. There's always more to collect and another goal to reach and if you're trying to deck a character out in straight top tier roll rares 3k ex isn't actually all that much. Those things are worth several mirrors.

I'd spread it out across me and the homies so we'd always have a level 4 enlighten or a +1 curse Vaal. You know, those hard to get harder to buy pieces. Then just play the game without having to worry about trading.
IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
i would corner the market on whatever legacy/gg unique items i could with 3K exalts.

Then i would vaal them all.
Stash them, and never ever touch. Optionally vendor - for memes.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Apr 26, 2016, 3:40:01 AM
Would buy some items and stash the rest. Would yolo-Ex some items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info