|✡| 7/7 |✡| Ξ UPDATED. Ξ What will you do if I give you 3k pure exalted ? (standard league)

"
Cactus_CZ wrote:
"
FNX_Heroes wrote:
"
Cactus_CZ wrote:
Please don't hesitate and do it right now :)

Looks like the guy is finally offline.

He'd better not do that again, I've had enough of him spamming all day long, and I guess I'm not the only one.

You're definetely not. I'm sick of pretty much everybody like him, shame they all don't use some stupid spam bot or something like that :(

Careful OP you're 10th thread is turning on you unless you just wanted publicity for your 9 other threads with the same emoji spam |✡||✡||✡||✡||✡||✡||✡||✡||✡||✡||✡||✡||✡||✡||✡|
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
test any build that comes out of mind, without budget limitation
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆
I fully gear out one of each character wayyyyy better than i have now. Im sure there would be some left over which maybe do some sort of giveaway myself.
I would try to get near perfect gear then try uber atziri. I would most likely use them for crafting purpose to try my luck and buy some sick map. Also could help some of my friends!

Thank you for this opportunity and good luck to all !
TY 4 SCAM.
Buy a bunch of skyforth and atziri's acuity and vaal orb them for science.
Give away all the ones that dont hit +1 gems
Make a LL build with some empowered/enlightened auras if i hit +1gems
Last edited by AmpliDefy on Jun 13, 2016, 4:09:13 AM
I send tit pics of myself to you every day for the next year (may get them pierced for you to)
Probably buy 20-30 Headhunters and vaal all of them. Maximum science.
Would upgrade my 2 rings to mirrored ones,amy too,would keep around 400ex in stash everything else would giveaway
IGN: WL_ShadowofGoD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info