|✡| 7/7 |✡| Ξ UPDATED. Ξ What will you do if I give you 3k pure exalted ? (standard league)

I would keep some to buy some mirror worthy gear and stash the rest for future POE patches as I'm sure even more OP gear is around the corner when more gear bases and equipment drop with each future patch.
I'd buff melee.
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
I'd find the way to ruin that useless scum called flippers business.
I would give half of the 3,000 exalts away.

That is, I would give 1 exalt to 100 random people a day for 15 days.

Then I would keep half to myself to deck out my dream character! ^^ Probably try and get a headhunter, skyforth, 6L shav... dream gear ^^
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
I would do the same thing if I won the lottery and was given 3 million dollars.
Pay it forward creatively. with the 3 million dollars I would make sure my daughter had her future taken care of and the rest would be given away to the right people. How I would is simple I would make a sign that says will work for food and stand on a corner and every person who took the time to stop and give some change would get one hundred thousand dollars till it is gone. with the exalt id take 10% and give the rest away for people who would respond in kind!!! That is just me though thanks for the post some of the answers to it tell alot about most people INGAMEandINREALITY
I'd give away 2950 of em n keep 50 for situations where I'm broke yet wanna really buy something.
"
I like how people continue to reply to his thread it's actually pretty fucking golden.

I like how people think that supporting the game means got the truth about any shit :D
"
ForteBraccio wrote:
"
I like how people continue to reply to his thread it's actually pretty fucking golden.

I like how people think that supporting the game means got the truth about any shit :D

Dude that made zero sense whatsoever wtf lol it's like you slammed your face on the keyboard and this is what came out basically.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
He thinks you think you know shit because you have multiple supporter titles.

*steps politely out of line of fire*
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
"
ForteBraccio wrote:
"

Dude that made zero sense whatsoever wtf lol it's like you slammed your face on the keyboard and this is what came out basically.

I like u, but I guees U_No :D

Ty Bars, I mean that ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info