|✡| 7/7 |✡| Ξ UPDATED. Ξ What will you do if I give you 3k pure exalted ? (standard league)

Craft a crit scepter with +2 range / elron ring / léo ring / new crit staff
@BadFuz
burn it to the last exalt via yolo exalting and none of that eternal-exalt bs. Will either craft something amazing or waste it all. Would even upload the video hah, that should be something to remember. Everything burns:D
Last edited by Fistaniderya on Apr 25, 2016, 9:25:12 AM
I'd make a thread
I would buy some nice items I always wanted.

I would host treasure hunt games; winner gets 5 ex :)

I would finally buy my buddy the headhunter he always wanted.
Dude, what's the point of spamming a link to this thread in-game ?

"
FNX_Heroes wrote:
Dude, what's the point of spamming a link to this thread in-game ?

attention?
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
I'd pay it forward.

Did i see you helping new players in chat? Here, have an ex.
Are you new to the game and need a little help getting started? Here, have an ex.

I think you get my point.
Not saying i would not spend some orbs for myself but i'd probably give a huge chunk away to random people - making their and my day a bit brighter and maybe encourage nice behaviour a little bit.

I'd make sure POE peasants never got their grubby little hands on it. Supreme overlords are only allowed to have exalts in this game.
IGN:Vennttorr - Level 100 Witch - 1st Witch to 100.

My mirror service thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/811499

My Crit Arc build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1090691 -- Updated
When I first saw this I though it was 3 exalted and my first thought was investing in maps to hopefully farm gear worth selling to get a bank roll going. Then either buy a better wand or craft one. 3k though, I'd craft all new gear with regal orbs and alts. It would take a while but being able to craft without fear of running low on currency would be a nice feeling. I'd convince some friends to play and finance whatever builds they wanted to play. Then I'd probably watch Brewster's Millions because Richard Pryor.
Hey! God Question!

I would give away 2.500 Exalted to begginer players, players that have no luck with drops in the game. Of course i would stream the action... By the rest of it i would buy for myself gear pieces i need. 2 mirrored rings that i can use for multiple builds.

Interesting answers i saw bytheway :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info